SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:56441256
Warns: 3. 1) I got warned for mic spam, 2) Fail RP, 3) NLR
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time 
Playtime?: 114:32:01
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Tyelynd
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? 

Because over the number of weeks I've played on this server I've lived and I've learned. A lot of people have shown me what the rules are and different situations that could occur when trying to solve them. I've also learned how staff members handle situations and how the accused handles situations. As a 15 year old many have come to look at me as a funny individual and a great friend. Everything I see, everything I do, and everything I experience, would be shown as a staff member through choice. Meaning, I will be responsible to choose what is the right thing and the wrong thing to do, such as if it is my friend accused and is guilty I will give him whatever punishment he deserves.

A few other reasons why you should choose me is because I tend to be the mature one, the bigger person in many situations (not all). Even though I'm kind of repeating what the staff rules are I'm only speaking the truth about what I do, and what I'm all about. I can't guarantee that I'll be perfect for this role. I will make mistakes but, isn't that the way of life to make mistakes and learn from them. Anyways I hope I will be chosen for this responsibility, and given the chance to show you what I can do. Thank you for your time.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No (but, I've been falsely banned and it got appealed)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I'll be able to contribute almost every day, except during the school year I'll have time during the weekend but I put that first before games. Not saying that I won't be playing, just not as much.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm in basketball, I do seasons/play on teams and work out at the gym.
Did you read the staff rules?: ballparkfrank41

Edited by ballparkfrank41
  • Like 3

I do not believe you are 15 my boi.

At least a couple times a day u try to get me to rdm you by making noises at me.

Your paragraphs are too short my boi.

To conclude, -1 because I do not think you would be fit for staff.

Still proud of u for leaving PoG tho.

Edited by ThetaKek