DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

ballparkfrank41 - Moderator application #2

In-game name: ballparkfrank41
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:56441256
Warns: 3 these three warns have been mistakes that I've learned from not already known
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Playtime?: 143:26:41
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Tyelynd
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] haven't been one
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] There isn't really huge things that make me stand out more or that really shows that I'm worthy to play this part. But, the main reasons why you should choose me is because I love to have fun, work hard, and show kindness to others. Sure taking things seriously is important in this job but I love having people have fun on the server. I don't like when people struggle or there is a new player and they break so many rules that they can't come back. And there are some things we can't control. I know I can do well as a moderator because I've read rules number 1 many times. I've come to know many on this server and I hope they know me. ( In a good way ) Moving time forward talking to people interacting with them. I won't lie I've been toxic to a few people and I would like to apologize to all of them. It is very immature and disrespectful. Moving forward I will not try but do my best to be nicer to people and treat them with respect because that is the true person that I am.

What I'll be able to do for this server is take things seriously and make sure everyone knows the rules and understands them. I can't guarantee that I'll be the best, because I'm not. Nobody is ever perfect. But, I can assure you that I'll do my best to play on the server, help everyone that needs help, be respectful to anyone no matter what. Now, I know I repeated a few things from the staff rules but I'm only speaking the truth because that is what I'll do for this server. When I first started this was my first server ever and let me tell you, I've never stopped loving it. The only thing I can tell you that makes me stand out more than others is that I love to push myself to the point of no end. Because, when going through life you live and you learn, as a moderator I will always learn to grow better as a person and gaming. So, now I'm willing and am hoping to take the next step in becoming apart of this server and making it even better. Thank you for your time
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes I've been banned for four days because of misuse of the advert but then got appealed because it was not supposed to be a ban so it got appealed the same day. I also got banned for Mass RDM because me and my friend were messing around thinking what if we just got banned on a random server so I did and I didn't think it would be that bad I wasn't trying to mean any harm or trying to annoy people, it was just to show my friend. I hope this doesn't affect me.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I made an application on Tuesday at 05:15 PM 6 days ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I've been on the server non-stop mainly that is how much I would be contributing. ( when I say non stop I mean like at least 6 hours a day ) When the school year starts I'll be slowing down on the amount of time but still be checking in every day as much as I can but still being on top of my school work before I start playing.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play a lot of basketball and I play outside on my own hoop. And I love hanging out with my friends doing whatever we want basically. ( except for you know anything bad of course, just to clarify )
Did you read the staff rules?: ballparkfrank41

Edited by ballparkfrank41
19 hours ago, Theta said:

-1 Need More of a reason why we should accept You to our staff team and what makes you different and Stronger paragraphs.

Also you are super immature also there is 0 chance your even CLOSE to 15 more like 10 change it my guy | -1

I found out that two days ago he got banned from Elitelupus's DarkRP server for "Mass RDM." I can provide link to the ban if you would like me to.
-1 😞 

Edited by Fruit
Removed the false ban

Is extremely mingey and Childish in total not even close to staff matrieral. Only acts nice when it benefits him Needs to just grow up before getting into staff. and I do believe the only reason he is truly getting it. Is just to be popular, and try to join the DaB clan or whatever In short point his morals are not where they should be and he is Unfit for staff -1

• Like 1