WhiteBolt MRP Staff Application

FroogyGuy

In-game name:2GA Whitebolt
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198831451073
Warns: 1
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 166
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
Referral(s): N/A
Past experiences as staff: N/A
How do you plan on benefiting our server?: I hope to make the server equal like it should be in my belief i feel like there's 
some chaos in the MRP server so i wanna help the staff have a lot on there hands so I wanna help them. Not a lot of
people see what staff does and dosen't appreciate them enough and I appreciate them gratefully. I want to help people who
having trouble in the server from RDM to some random troll I wanna be there to help. I've played many MRP servers 
and I do wanna say Garnet Is probably my favorite becuase of how active it is and the community itself, I wanna help that 
community.
I've always been seen as a leader and i've always wanted to be a leader. I promise if you make me staff I wiil always
find a way to control and order this server to be at its best. I won't be lazy I will take every staff call I get and make sure to 
punish accordingly. I don't bend rules for other people, I will find a way to make right due to a situation I PROMISE.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? I accidently shot a car and someone called staff on me and I was jailed for 
5 minutes
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 6 Hours a day, I try to stay afk when im not on 

You barely have the required playtime and do /playtime in game and copy paste it. I never heard of you before I would reccomend getting to know the community you are planning staff on before reapplying if this gets denied. I can't tell if it because I'm on my phone but the format of the paragraphs is fucked with the sentence jumping to the next line after a couple of word. 

Edited by draggydx
8 hours ago, draggydx said:

sentence jumping to the next line after a couple of words. 

No, it's actually formatted like that.

-1. Many many, grammatical errors, minimal playtime that is displayed in the wrong way ( use /playtime ). Another thing, your entire second paragraph just sounds like you begging us for staff and promising you'll be a good boy instead of how it should be where you show to us how you are fit for staff, and to add on that you have no past staff experience. Lastly you point out how if you get staff you'll do the exact duty that staff is supposed to do, which frankly just annoys me because yeah, no shit you're going to do it if you get accepted.

Also, to quote draggy;

8 hours ago, draggydx said:

I never heard of you before

tbh i have 0 clue who you are, yes i have not been as active the past days but still get more well know in the community and fix your app formatting is fucked 

48 minutes ago, Pencil said:

sentence jumping to the next line after a couple of words.