Viva's Marshal Resignation

Due to school starting back up for me, I have decided to step down as Marshal. The stress from being Marshal added on top of that of school just doesn't make me want to continue with it. Don't get me wrong, I had a blast moving up the ranks of 2GA and eventually becoming Marshal. I just don't see myself staying long-term; one and a half months of being Marshal is enough for me. I think it's safe to say I made a pretty good impact on 2GA in that time-span. Hopefully, the Marshal after me can at least continue this or make it better for that matter. I've never joined a special forces faction my entire time on the server, so I think I will try that. I figure that is a shit ton less-stressful than being the leader of 2GA and technically RU. I'm not going to promise anything though, because as I said school does conflict. I may be hanging out on my 2GA reserve rank for a while.

Now for personal @s directed towards 2GA Officers

@ducky2446 I thought about it for a while, and I've decided to make you the next Marshal. One part of me feels that you couldn't handle half the shit about to come your way. And the other half feels that having an outside hire to become Marshal would be a horrible idea. With that being said, good luck.

@AwesomeAidan I may have tormented you a lot along the way. But just know I was joking MOST of the time. Besides I think you're a great officer and you definitely have potential to become a future Marshal. Stupid fucking Canadian

@kirbybro Too inactive smh my head.

@Non Canadian Bear Even though your a tad bit inactive, I've always enjoyed talking with you and joking around. Best of luck in life bb ❤️

@Rem_Paki Holy shit you are annoying sometimes. You're like WAY too Asian. Bringing up statistics, dragging on arguments when they were over 5 minutes ago, etc... Once you look past that though, I think you're a cool guy. Good luck in the STEM field.

@Naas How was GRU? OMEGALUL. I'm playin, I'm playin. Anyways, just stick with 2GA and you'll make it far, no doubt.

@Young Cup Thanks for giving me a chance at becoming Marshal, guess I'm livin the reserve life now too.

@Ethan Calm down, it's not a staff resignation. I bet you were fuming for a sec.

Sorry if I didn't @ you. I just restricted it to 2GA.

• Like 4
  • Sad 7

Fuck me you gave me a chance and already resigning damn sorry didnt know I was that toxic. All jokes aside it was a blast having you as Marshall litterally some of the top months Ive had on garnet gaming hearing "TEEEEAAAAAAAM" In ts. From all people from tali GEN Gamer to you you rank top of my list for most fun and respectful. I wish you luck in life and hope your future is bright

Edited by ScoutScouter
54 minutes ago, Viva said:

Due to school starting back up for me, I have decided to step down as Marshal. The stress from being Marshal added on top of that of school just doesn't make me want to continue with it. Don't get me wrong, I had a blast moving up the ranks of 2GA and eventually becoming Marshal. I just don't see myself staying long-term; one and a half months of being Marshal is enough for me. I think it's safe to say I made a pretty good impact on 2GA in that time-span. Hopefully, the Marshal after me can at least continue this or make it better for that matter. I've never joined a special forces faction my entire time on the server, so I think I will try that. I figure that is a shit ton less-stressful than being the leader of 2GA and technically RU. I'm not going to promise anything though, because as I said school does conflict. I may be hanging out on my 2GA reserve rank for a while.

Now for personal @s directed towards 2GA Officers

@ducky2446 I thought about it for a while, and I've decided to make you the next Marshal. One part of me feels that you couldn't handle half the shit about to come your way. And the other half feels that having an outside hire to become Marshal would be a horrible idea. With that being said, good luck.

@AwesomeAidan I may have tormented you a lot along the way. But just know I was joking MOST of the time. Besides I think you're a great officer and you definitely have potential to become a future Marshal. Stupid fucking Canadian

@kirbybro Too inactive smh my head.

@Non Canadian Bear Even though your a tad bit inactive, I've always enjoyed talking with you and joking around. Best of luck in life bb ❤️

@Rem_Paki Holy shit you are annoying sometimes. You're like WAY too Asian. Bringing up statistics, dragging on arguments when they were over 5 minutes ago, etc... Once you look past that though, I think you're a cool guy. Good luck in the STEM field.

@Naas How was GRU? OMEGALUL. I'm playin, I'm playin. Anyways, just stick with 2GA and you'll make it far, no doubt.

@Young Cup Thanks for giving me a chance at becoming Marshal, guess I'm livin the reserve life now too.

@Ethan Calm down, it's not a staff resignation. I bet you were fuming for a sec.

Sorry if I didn't @ you. I just restricted it to 2GA.

its not gonna be the same Marshal Off Deck

contrary to popular belief I didn't hate you. the way you did things were different then the way I've been doing stuff ever since I've became a officer. but due to that you showed me that there are different ways of doing things other then the ways I've been doing this whole time. Thank you for giving me a chance as marshal. Viva the Innovator.

• Like 1