DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Gamma's Resignation Post

I mean I might not be an RU main and I didn’t have many interactions with you but in the ones I did have you were very level headed an a voice of reason in some situations. welcome to the US side were in sore need of competent people rn and I think you’ll make a great addition GL with whatever faction you join 

59 minutes ago, Oatlife said:

You let me into Vega after so many months and made my time so much fun, I cant say I this good of a gaming experience since maybe SSO. I hope I can fill the shoes you left for the faction. gl with rangers 😉

I trust you will do great. Hope you have as much fun as I did. 

• Like 2

Alright Gamma, so for the past while I have been constantly bugging literally non stop, and I really don't know how you pit up with it. You are a great guy and you have amazing skills. You have inspired me to start practicing and i have been improving my skills, so for that you have my thanks. I hope to see you in the battlefield and also when I kill you ❤. 

I will miss talking to you almost everyday lmao. I hope we can still practice and I wish you luck in Rangers

Edited by Salz
1 hour ago, Salz said:

Alright Gamma, so for the past while I have been constantly bugging literally non stop, and I really don't know how you pit up with it. You are a great guy and you have amazing skills. You have inspired me to start practicing and i have been improving my skills, so for that you have my thanks. I hope to see you in the battlefield and also when I kill you ❤.

If you improved your skills then I did my job as a good person and as staff. Hope you find the faction fit for you if Vega does not work out. But remember now that im US easy mode is off 🙂

15 minutes ago, Gamma said:

If you improved your skills then I did my job as a good person and as staff. Hope you find the faction fit for you if Vega does not work out. But remember now that im US easy mode is off 🙂

Damnit not US. Lmao good luck....

Wait. Wheres my @ smh.

Edited by Salz
Gamma Gay
  • Like 1