Hardey's Staff Application

Hardey

In-game name: V LT Hardey
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_1:1:103842701
Warns: 1 ; I got 1 RDM warn like half a year ago when I killed someone after the war ended. 
Timezone: PST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | V LT Hardey has played for 1364:16:44.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): Oatlife
Past experiences as staff: I used to be on this staff team for around 6 months I think. I was the rank of Admin.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? 

I plan on benefiting the server by using my previous experience as staff to help assist the player base of MilitaryRP in all the ways possible. I can be on a lot of hours of the day which will help me assist the needs of the players on the server by helping them with questions about the rules, dealing with their sits, and overall promoting an enjoyable environment to play in. I'm ready and dedicated to doing my duties as a staff member again. I know my previous experience can be extremely beneficial not only to the staff team but to the overall players of the server. I am on a lot during the night time where there isn't really any staff on so I want to be able to deal with Mass RDMers and other rule breakers so I can make sure the other players can enjoy themselves. I also believe my previous experience can be helpful to new staff members when they are confused about how to deal with certain situations.

I have been associated with Garnet Gaming for over 1 year and I am passionate about the server. I always find myself coming back to this server because of how much fun I have playing here. I was a staff pretty much 1000 of those hours and I enjoyed every minute of it. Helping the community I care about is important to me and I hope I am given the opportunity to do so again. I am never toxic or mean to anyone in the server (unless they are @Windows) and it will always be that way. I do not plan on leaving the community for a very long time. I hope you guys highly consider re-adding me to the staff team. Thank you for your time.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? I've only ever received one warning for killing someone after the war had ended.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, last year around April/May when I first joined the staff team.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4+ hours per days during the week and much more on the weekends.

• Like 3
  • Friendly 1

There are reasons to deny him when he has “just come back”. If he’s been gone that means he hasn’t been a part of the community and hasn’t had time to build either a good or bad reputation wth the people who have been on and playing. I’m not gonna +/-1 I’ll just leave it up to the others who have actually interacted with you and seen you.

• Like 1

Im gonna agree with harris and br0ken. Without a doubt its nice seeing your return despite our previous interactions, my apologies btw, and yes you were a good staff! but its kinda the norm. Old players coming back, getting adjusted to things by learning new rules, meeting and building the connection with new players / community etc. It is quintessential to the overall staffing image. Like Harris said, no +1/-1 right now but should you make another one like two three weeks later. Yes 🙂

Accepted

I was hesitant to accept this application as you just came back to the server last week, but from the interactions I have had with you in-game and in TeamSpeak, I see you seem to hold the same good traits for staffing you did before. Welcome back to the staff team, glad you have time to balance between school and staffing.

• Like 1