[MRP] Vending Machines Or something to give money worth value

Dexx

Money only really use for duels and well duels.... Here's my Sugguestion

Vending Machines (From DRP)

B204C414E3F380BD9711A7B6D5AF8941E758E176

Garnet has RP money to buy in his store and there really isn't much use of it ( Like I said before only used for duels) With this making  money that can actually use in-game and you can get by either purchasing from store, grind in duels or Selling you're people you kidnap

Perks

- 50 Health boost

- 10% Speed boost or ( Really matching Donor ghillie )

- 150% Armour 

- 5% Damage increase

- 10% Recoil Reduction 

Edited by Dexx2

Vending machines were in MRP for a hot minute but they kinda took realism out of the game, 

I would say +1 for armour maybe or Maybe a health kit

-1 to any “buffs” that could create a unfair advantage (damage boosts, speed boosts etc)

Personally I’d like to see Red Bull come back, I think that using RP money would be a good way of doing that but maybe in the credits section. I picture something like !shop and then you use the RP money there similar to the !credits. Though they (the !shop and vending machines) are pretty similar and I’m sure garnet would do whatever is more simple and easier and least likely to break the server

6 minutes ago, Captainswag said:

Personally I’d like to see Red Bull come back, I think that using RP money would be a good way of doing that but maybe in the credits section. I picture something like !shop and then you use the RP money there similar to the !credits. Though they (the !shop and vending machines) are pretty similar and I’m sure garnet would do whatever is more simple and easier and least likely to break the server

Vehicles have fulfilled the previous purpose of Red Bull, plus Red Bull has some struggles with being balanced in the server as it'd be too much of a boost and made Elite classes even more advantageous. I would like to have something else to spend in-game cash on but I don't think the addition of a vending machine similar to what we had prior to the reintroduction to credits would be a good idea. I think the items in the credits shop need to have their prices tweaked a bit, or a change in how many credits you get per a time period, but I'm not sure what values should be changed and how much they should be modified by.

For me personally, though, I think the server would benefit from an arsenal or some other equipment selection, similar to Phantom's Arsenal suggestion. It'd take a bit of coding so that is less likely to happen unless Garnet finds someone willing to spend the time to do that, but even then it'd still require some more information about how the donators are handled server-side and storage-wise to make it compatible with what people have already so we don't get a repeat of a thousand donor support threads overwhelming Garnet. I've had some ideas on how to further design Phantom's idea but it requires replacing Elite classes with Elite perks where you can pick and choose in your loadout [if you don't understand what I mean with that, don't worry, after a full explanation you'll get it]. If I take the time to plan it out further or potentially even start working on it myself I may make my own suggestion explaining it further or even go as far as contacting Garnet about maybe adding it to the server, but that's not likely too since I procrastinate pretty badly when it comes to programming.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Dexx said:

- 50 Health boost

Had this in the past and it basically made the Riot class obsolete. No real purpose to be added.

13 hours ago, Dexx said:

- 10% Speed boost or ( Really matching Donor ghillie )

Redbull has been a controversial perk time and time again, it's first iteration was fair but still made classes that were meant to be slow as fast as normal players, and it's second iteration just made everyone run at mach 10, which was pretty broken and broke balance because classes that were meant to be really slow, were running 50 more points faster than they should be.

13 hours ago, Dexx said:

- 150% Armour 

Was on the server before and known as 'kevlar' not gonna lie I never noticed it make a game changing difference, in the past it usually made 35dmg weapons do 32 or so to you. In the current meta though I think it will be a bit busted since every gun is on the verge of fulfilling it's TTK, what I mean by that is they are almost 1 damage away from being a different TTK, so the kevlar would basically make you a lot more tankier now, then ever.

13 hours ago, Dexx said:

- 5% Damage increase

Prestige two gets this perk.

13 hours ago, Dexx said:

- 10% Recoil Reduction 

A bit hard to code for CW, personally I see it a bit useless, and would work better with Phantom's arsenal suggestion, perhaps adding a purchasable fore-grip instead of all attachments being unlocked right away. 

I do think money needs to have more purpose, but I don't think this is the way, -1.

• Informative 1