ChickenWaffle

In-game name:
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:161879063
Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 25hrs *Edit* 24:44:28
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Unfortunately I do not have any Referrals from any administrator. *Edit* IronFetus33 REF

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] My previous experience is I was apart of a pretty big community a few years ago known as (GamingLight) I was one of the 5 SuperAdmins including the owner/co owner and 2 others who helped manage the servers he had opened (he had 7) I worked on this server for about 2years and then I decided to resign and move onto a different path.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Why should you pick me? well for one I love helping out new players and getting them setup if they need help with anything at the moment. I don't have much time on the server considering its (24hrs before applying for staff) but I know that I can fully dedicate my time and effort to ensure that Garnet DarkRP runs smoothly and to the best that it can. I will provide not only professionalism during sits with players but I will always sit on a neutral side and take in every bit of information I can gather from any incident that occurs, I also dont mind sitting and watching people for hours just to make sure that nothing of RDM/Racism/FailRP/etc etc occurs. I've seen within the past few hours while playing that there's a lot of RDM and it's not a fun experience so I'd like to pitch in and prevent all the mass RDM occuring. Its not fun for myself and neither would it be for anyone else playing on a high pop server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have never in all of my time playing Garry's Mod ever been punished, although lastnight I was brought by a mod on the server because I had done something wrong? but I proved to the mod I did nothing wrong and simply stating everything that occured and giving him a section of the rules to read stating what I did was not wrong.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not made any previous applications.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can contribute to around 5-6hrs daily, no problem at all.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  I am a twitch streamer, I stream myself gambling most of the time, I also have a little hobby of collecting "Funko Pops" I have over 200+ pops in my collection totaling around $3,000+
Did you read the staff rules?: ichickenwafflei

Edited by ChickenWaffle
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, IronFetus33 said:

Best app I've ever seen. Never seen you in game but you seem like a great guy. If you get accepted I'd like to train you. Add me to refs +1

XD I tried PM'ing you multiple times but you were either afk or busy, but I legit see you on most the time when I hop on.