SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:162506001
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 24:14:22
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): IronFetus33
    Past experiences as staff: draco dynasty, |-ICE-|
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I believe you should pick me out of the outer applicants because I have a lot of time on my hands so I can be on a lot even when no one else is on. I have past experience being a head mod and a super admin I know how to keep my cool when i am in a stressful sit. I am also nice to everyone even if they are not nice to me.  I  never give up so if someone has video evidence . I will give them the time needed to download the video and make it where they can just send it to me so I can look at it.  I always make sure and ask a higher up if there is someone who need to be kicked or banned.   I will never say no to any report even if it do not make any since why they called it.

I'm a hard working smart individual and when it comes to things that I need help with I do not hesitate to ask a higher up for their help. I know to not do something that my higher ups do not want me to. I know to be respectful and always listen to both sides before we come to verdict. Therefore I believe you should pick me over  outer applicants because I will try to be the best I can and I will never  be childish in front of the people of the server because it's better if I act like a good role model in front of them that will show them the way they should be acting on the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? NO
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: in a day 7 to 8 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i am going to college to be a I.T. person and i'm a huge gamer.
Did you read the staff rules?: |-ICE-| bo jackson

Edited by bojackson223
fixed my run on sintences
1 hour ago, IronFetus33 said:

Good app +1

Did you even read it?

-1. Grammar was bad, didn't put commas in correct places and the sentences were too long. Spelling mistakes. Low Hours. Not the best interactions with you ig. 

Also I doubt you are 19, don't mean to be rude or anything, just based off the app.

7 hours ago, Kicks said:

Did you even read it?

-1. Grammar was bad, didn't put commas in correct places and the sentences were too long. Spelling mistakes. Low Hours. Not the best interactions with you ig. 

Also I doubt you are 19, don't mean to be rude or anything, just based off the app.

Couldn't agree more. I would like you to get more hours before you join our staff team. -1

-1 The application has a lot of bad grammar and errors that you could have taken the extra few minutes to go over. I am a perfectionist when it comes to typing and writing in general but the way this is written, I can easily tell you skimmed through and did not put in at least a little bit of effort into this application. You have the bare minimum for playtime; you should be more familiar with the server even though the requirement is twenty-four hours. You're pretty decent with following the server rules but I haven't interacted with you enough to definitively know. I do know you have past staff experience but you need to make sure if you are accepted, that you follow the rules of this server and not what you carried on from another server. You should redo your application and I'll reconsider my vote.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Kicks said:

Did you even read it?

Not great app. Just good. His actions in game is why I'm plusing. 

7 hours ago, Iron_Fetus33 said:

So do I

ncShu8w.jpg?1

Keep the topic on the staff app about the staff app, not to out other players Iron.

9 hours ago, Denizen said:

Couldn't agree more. I would like you to get more hours before you join our staff team. -1

The minimum time is 24 hours so this most likely isn't a valid reason.

I'm going to -1 because the app isn't polished and doesn't seem like you spent enough time on it, try to make it look better and I might change my answer.

Not gonna say the app is good but it's good enough. Also you still don't seem 19 but hopefully meeting you in-game will inform me whether you are or not. +1

Edited by Entity