Mass RDM

Jay_

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]:ShadowKing (VIP Mod)
Your in-game name:Kilo Graham
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
In-game name of reportee: God
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/):76561198384053302
Date & Time of incident:September 9th 2019 Around 12:30 am 
Timezone: Central
What happened? (include any proof): ShadowKing was simply RDMing people. Sorry for crap quality. You work what you got. 😕

Edited by kilo-gram
Needed text under the "What happened?" section.

While it seems no other staff were there to see if it was consensual or not, at the very least shadow probably shouldn't have been doing it as a staff member because it sets a bad example to sort "go rogue" late at night, I'll go with Entity and +1

EDIT: Shadow confirmed nothing that wrong, no one else has said anything and at this point kilo and shadow are just yapping, I do NOT think a punishment was in order anyway because of the lack of serious proof that he was MASSING

Edited by Stinkie2
  • Like 1

JFC fix your gmod lmao. I'm actually concerned more about how none of the jobs, RP names, or walls are loading in than whatever shadow and para are doing here. This could've been part of a raid that he adverted before the video started, killing NLRing ppl or a friend or two in the street. You're reporting on someone else's behalf because this evidence doesn't show him killing you at all.

damn this is kinda petty reporting him for killing others in what looks like a raid mostly (except for the part with tanner, that was cold  ; ( .   The video does show king of "clear" proof but he could've adverted before, your video is only 2 minutes he could've definitely adverted before.

Also yeah fix your game I've never seen so many visual glitches, not even the names are right sometimes.

21 minutes ago, vapr said:

damn this is kinda petty reporting him for killing others in what looks like a raid mostly (except for the part with tanner, that was cold  ; ( .   The video does show king of "clear" proof but he could've adverted before, your video is only 2 minutes he could've definitely adverted before.

Also yeah fix your game I've never seen so many visual glitches, not even the names are right sometimes.

He RDMed me plenty bro before I was recording. He wouldnt shoot me because I announced I was recording. Glad to know you think caring about rules is petty.

1 minute ago, kilo-gram said:

He RDMed me plenty bro before I was recording. He wouldnt shoot me because I announced I was recording. Glad to know you think caring about rules is petty.

If you believe that's what I meant that's on you, legit my job to care about the rules lmao. You should've included the recording of you getting rmd'd, why leave that out when you make the report?

3 minutes ago, vapr said:

If you believe that's what I meant that's on you, legit my job to care about the rules lmao. You should've included the recording of you getting rmd'd, why leave that out when you make the report?

Because I was trying to ignore the crap and RP. At this point the burden of proof isn't on me. There were other people who also spoke to staff and said they had proof as well. I did my part so whatever.

Because I was trying to ignore the crap and RP. At this point the burden of proof isn't on me. There were other people who also spoke to staff and said they had proof as well. I did my part so whatever.

You weren't ignoring him you were recording and following him around, which is allowed I know. It's lack of details that's the problem here, evidence of adverts and such. I'll just wait for shadows thoughts on this.

Just wondering, did you make a report in game?

I think we should just wait for Shadowking to respond, ngl he's been pretty toxic the last few times i met him.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, kilo-gram said:

I didn't because there was no active staff at the time, is the report persistent until someone excepts it? Other people including that Tanner kid told me they did but I have no way of confirming that.

It is open until it is resolved.