Mass RDM

Jay_

We were all just messing around. Part of it was raid and other parts were about me killing friends. I wasn't being toxic and this is not a serious issue. It was all in fun and games as nobody was affected. Even being a staff member, I still have my right to have consented fun. I did RDM Tanner. I'm sure if I explained to him that I was just messing around and gave him some free guns or money, he wouldn't care about it. I do my job as a staff member and still serve as a role model.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
16 minutes ago, ShadowKing said:

We were all just messing around. Part of it was raid and other parts were about me killing friends. I wasn't being toxic and this is not a serious issue. It was all in fun and games as nobody was affected. Even being a staff member, I still have my right to have consented fun. I did RDM Tanner. I'm sure if I explained to him that I was just messing around and gave him some free guns or money, he wouldn't care about it. I do my job as a staff member and still serve as a role model.

Why do you randomly color words? It just makes everything sound really cringy, it's not cool. Just an opinion.

• Toxic 1
  • 300 IQ 1
1 hour ago, ShadowKing said:

It wasn't consensual for a LOT of people. Me, Tanner, ten, and Sniper Pro all had grievances with you. 

1 hour ago, Chubz said:

shadow was raiding that building and the kid that came back outside is the only time he rdmed

You have to advert a raid friend. Watch the video before you comment about what actually happened.  Not to mention there is OBVIOUS prop minging going on is said base and he is a staff member.

Also -----You may not kill nearby players unless they're inside the building in which you're raiding.

• You may kill the owner(s) of base/CPs and or people who are interfering/countering.
    • Example: Payer(s) continuously opening or closing doors.
Edited by kilo-gram
Watch the video then read this. Obvious rule breaking.
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
3 minutes ago, ShadowKing said:

I adverted raid before you started recording. Your video is only 2 minutes and 22 seconds. I was raiding that entire time.

So you adverted raid, ran around NOT raiding for a good 2 minutes and then proceed to kill people who are dealing with a problem that YOU should have dealt with.

4 minutes ago, kilo-gram said:

So you adverted raid, ran around NOT raiding for a good 2 minutes and then proceed to kill people who are dealing with a problem that YOU should have dealt with.

I don't know what you're on about. There was no problem being dealt with. I was simply raiding. I have 10 minutes to raid at the start of the advert time.

• Cringe 1
7 minutes ago, ShadowKing said:

I don't know what you're on about. There was no problem being dealt with. I was simply raiding. I have 10 minutes to raid at the start of the advert time.

This is ridiculous. The evidence is there. I'm done with this back and forth. I'll let staff handle it. I shared my piece.

• Spicy 1
3 hours ago, blyss said:

Why do you randomly color words? It just makes everything sound really cringy, it's not cool. Just an opinion.

I like it, makes it easier to read and you can hear his tone with it, allows me to read it longer with super heavy ADD because its colorful

• Like 1
11 hours ago, kilo-gram said:

He RDMed me plenty bro before I was recording. He wouldnt shoot me because I announced I was recording. Glad to know you think caring about rules is petty.

Should have recorded that stuff earlier. And if you wanna catch someone in the act don't announce that you're recording lmao. That's just stupid on your half sorry to say. 

11 hours ago, kilo-gram said:

Because I was trying to ignore the crap and RP. At this point the burden of proof isn't on me. There were other people who also spoke to staff and said they had proof as well. I did my part so whatever.

Talk to them and have them post their proof on here as well then.