Is Water Wet?

3 hours ago, MrInconvenience said:

giphy.gif

Well it's a legitimate argument. Everyone on here who says f off or anything else like that, just feel free to ignore the post and not comment, if you got nothing to add. Don't post simple as that. If you want me showing up to your posts randomly slagging you off, I'll do it no problem.

6 hours ago, SheepDog said:

Well it's a legitimate argument. Everyone on here who says f off or anything else like that, just feel free to ignore the post and not comment, if you got nothing to add. Don't post simple as that. If you want me showing up to your posts randomly slagging you off, I'll do it no problem.

It may be a "legitimate arguement," but it's a dumb one. Its been debated so many times on the forums its not even funny. There's been 3 threads (this being the 4th) that I've seen, hence why I posted the gif of beating a dead horse. Who care's if water is or is not wet. It's fucking water. We drink it. We bathe in it. Hell we even sometimes fantasize about literally fucking water. Just drop the debate and talk about something more profound other than some dumb ass question you'd ask when you're high.

10 minutes ago, MrInconvenience said:

It may be a "legitimate arguement," but it's a dumb one. Its been debated so many times on the forums its not even funny. There's been 3 threads (this being the 4th) that I've seen, hence why I posted the gif of beating a dead horse. Who care's if water is or is not wet. It's fucking water. We drink it. We bathe in it. Hell we even sometimes fantasize about literally fucking water. Just drop the debate and talk about something more profound other than some dumb ass question you'd ask when you're high.

My bad, I had no idea. Didn't use the old forums to much. But thought I'd get some activity on the forums when they were first put up.

1 hour ago, Duel said:

"Under the sea
Under the sea
Darling it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me"

-Sebastian the Crab

I think that settles that debate you fucking mongoloids. 

Sebastian is a credible source. a talking crab...

2 hours ago, Tripppy said:

Wet is an adjective that is conditionally used to describe something that is typically wet. Wet is also used to describe something cover or saturated in a liquid.

So water is not wet.

I've noticed that using logic or definitions wont work. people will just believe whatever they want to believe, it's called ignorance. and it's not curable. Press F to pay respects to the infected 

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Tripppy said:

Wet is an adjective that is conditionally used to describe something that is typically dry. Wet is also used to describe something cover or saturated in a liquid.

So water is not wet.

21 minutes ago, Jarold said:

typically

there's your flaw.