Arnold Alois's Staff Application

In-game name: Arnold Alois

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:1:108269025

Warns: 0

Timezone: CST ( Central Standard Time )

Playtime?: Arnold Alois has played 63:58:16

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes but my mic is crap

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes but It has been acting up but I'll try to fix it.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None and if you decide to give me a -1 because of that I’ll understand.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I’ve gotten Admin once on a server called ICE 3# and Head Admin once on a server named GreenLightGaming.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Like I said above I have quite a bit of experience and I’m a very patient person but like everyone I can get mad but I know how to control my anger and make sure not to lash out on others. I honestly want this server to grow even more to the point of where it's a full server but I don't want the whole server to be cancerous. I'm also not gonna try to pick fights with the other staff members or users unless its needed to solve whatever is happening. I will be on longer than some people might at night and during day. I'll also be on duty more than I'll roleplay/rp. I'm a very committed person and right now I'm committed to helping this server at any cost. I can be serious when I am needed to be and I understand the rules so far. I won't question higher ups unless I'm not understanding something but I'll try not to waste your time. I have 0 warns and if I do get in trouble I most likely did it on accident.  

I would like to help people understand what the rules are, why they are a rule, and to be a better person in this server. I want to improve this server as well and to make this server very popular. I love this server a Bunch, I really would like to improve it or do whatever i can to make it Better. I understand that it is a big Role to do. I have no Problems with the staff so i will Probably be able to work with them but if I do get a problem with one of them I'll try to make sure it won't affect me. I understand quite a bit of the rules and most of my time is on this server. I have about 1348 hours on gmod most of it is on another servers obviously but I would like to have a bunch of hours on here and be able to understand everything. I might not be the most qualified but I will work as hard as i can.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I don’t think I have but if I’m mistaken please inform me

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have not made any other applications on this server.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Mondays - Fridays at least a hour and at most like 5 maybe more but Saturdays probably around 4ish hours at least and at most like 16 hours but Sundays probably just 6 at most. (these to the right are what time and the at most I will be on) Saturdays 6 am - 10 pm. Mondays - Thursday 3/4 pm - 9:45 pm. Fridays 3/4 pm - 12 pm.  

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Bowling team, spending time with family, hopefully going on dates soon.

Did you read the staff rules?: Arnold Alois

Thank you for reading my staff application I hope you'll accept me as a staff member. Also have a good day!

Edited by _PandaGlitz13_

2 hours ago, _PandaGlitz13_ said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] Like I said above I have quite a bit of experience and I’m a very patient person but like everyone I can get mad but I know how to control my anger. I’m willing to put a lot of effort into making this server better and I know almost every single person will say on this part “I want to ban minges/etc” I want to make the server better for even more people can come on and hopefully people make a lot of friends for them to hangout with and that can make even more people to come on. I already have some of the binds but I’ll have to probably make some new ones but that’s not a problem. Also I don’t sound like a 5 year old, I have a deep voice.

Paragraphs are too short

Run on sentences 

Saying you have a deep voice is deadass not a reason why u should get picked over other applicants.

Paragraphs really need to get buffed up before I think about +1 

-KingSnippyLitm

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, _PandaGlitz13_ said:

Like I said above I have quite a bit of experience and I’m a very patient person but like everyone I can get mad but I know how to control my anger and make sure not to lash out on others. I’m willing to put a lot of effort and time into making this server better for everyone. I honestly want this server to grow even more to the point of where it's a full server but I don't want the whole server to be cancerous. I'm also not gonna try to pick fights with the other staff members or users unless its needed to solve whatever is happening.

I will be on longer than some people might at night and during day. I'll also be on duty more than I'll roleplay/rp. I'm a very committed person and right now I'm committed to helping this server at any cost. I can be serious when I am needed to be and I understand the rules so far. I won't question higher ups unless I'm not understanding something but I'll try not to waste your time. I have 0 warns and if I do get in trouble I most likely did it on accident. 

Please add more to your paragraphs.

13 hours ago, _PandaGlitz13_ said:

Saturdays probably around 4ish hours at least and at most like 16 hours but Sundays probably just 6 at most.

S- say.. what? 16 hours??

Seems like you fixed up your app, so now it aint that bad.
I dunno if I'd give you a plus one but reading it didn't make me want to -1 u so there's that.
Good job if you do get mod but fr idk.
You talk a lot about improving the server but every way I've seen you say how you'd do it, is what everyone else says bro.

You've said some good stuff but like some of the things you state as a reason to make you staff are things we expect anyway.
Such as not picking fights with staff and helping people understand rules, it's all part of the job anyway so idk

Good luck tho kid

On 10/15/2019 at 10:12 PM, TBFYKingSnippy said:

Paragraphs are too short

Run on sentences 

Saying you have a deep voice is deadass not a reason why u should get picked over other applicants.

Paragraphs really need to get buffed up before I think about +1 

-KingSnippyLitm

-1 Ive seen One of the servers you listed greenlightgaming but srry you sound cool but get some more time on the server and then you should try Re applying but for now I’m agree with Snippy

Grand Daddy Stalin

T-Admin

HR Staff

18 minutes ago, AlsoAdolf said:

-1 Ive seen One of the servers you listed greenlightgaming but srry you sound cool but get some more time on the server and then you should try Re applying but for now I’m agree with Snippy

Grand Daddy Stalin

T-Admin

HR Staff

Okay, that makes sense and I respect it but I’m also not sure if anyone has seen my app sense they replied because when snippy posted that I only had like 1 paragraph with 3 sentences in it. But thanks anyways <3. Also with ice 3 yah for some reason idk why but it’s not in the server list anymore?