Unban Request

Yui_

In-game name : Yui LaT
SteamID (https://steamid.io/) STEAM 0:0:173421239
Staff members in-game name : DarkAlias
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name) : STEAM_0:0:86306441
Timezone : Eastern
Ban Reason : Mass Propblock
How long were you banned for?: 2 Weeks
Proof of Ban : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1895028588

2019-10-20 - 21:21:12 Yui(STEAM_0:0:173421239) [Garnet] DarkAlias(STEAM_0:0:86306441) 15-00:00 Mass Propblock | Appeal at GarnetGaming.net

What happened? (include any proof): I Cannot provide proof as i was not recording because my pc could not handle all the RDM and props flying around.

Why should your ban be removed? I Believe the ban should be removed because the server was in Chaos and i was only trying to prevent mass RDM and Propblock of spawn but trapping people in spawn was the only way i seen it would stop people from doing it since i had no power and nore did anyone else till the server was fixed you can ask anyone im not the type to break a rule unless needed to stop someone else from breaking the rules but if the BAN stays its okay ill wait the 2 weeks if needed.

~ Sincerely Yui

• Like 1

+1 the server was literally a deathmatch until people had staff ranks back and their perma weapons. nobody could clear propblock or take reports. I think anything done before the SQL data came up should be excused. Server looked like this minutes earlier so I don't think anything should have been taken seriously until the server was back up to spec. A ton of people were just minging for laughs because the server was in a severely broken state with nobody able to do anything about it. I think everyone was just having a good time tbh. Right after the server was fixed everyone went to normal behavior. 

6693050a67dc13d8c17dd3209db674ed.jpg

27 minutes ago, proggy said:

+1 the server was literally a deathmatch until people had staff ranks back and their perma weapons. nobody could clear propblock or take reports. I think anything done before the SQL data came up should be excused. Server looked like this minutes earlier so I don't think anything should have been taken seriously until the server was back up to spec. A ton of people were just minging for laughs because the server was in a severely broken state with nobody able to do anything about it. I think everyone was just having a good time tbh. Right after the server was fixed everyone went to normal behavior. 

I was there can confirm +1

Edited by Stinkie2
27 minutes ago, proggy said:

+1 unban them

Like I said on the other post, I don't think since the server is broken that the rules should be thrown out the window. Screenshots if you need them.

b12a948826445608bb7f38954b3846ed.png
a90fb8c5dcdd880e5c6733ba3365f889.png

Honestly I don't really care if you get unbanned just as long as you learn your lesson as I know you don't break rules often.

Edit: Also, don't accuse me of being bias in DM's. Can't really get MassRDMers with just logs. You need damage logs as well.

Edited by DarkAlias
6 hours ago, DarkAlias said:

Like I said on the other post, I don't think since the server is broken that the rules should be thrown out the window. Screenshots if you need them.

b12a948826445608bb7f38954b3846ed.png
a90fb8c5dcdd880e5c6733ba3365f889.png

Honestly I don't really care if you get unbanned just as long as you learn your lesson as I know you don't break rules often.

Edit: Also, don't accuse me of being bias in DM's. Can't really get MassRDMers with just logs. You need damage logs as well.

I am sorry for calling u bias it was in the heat of the moment and the tunnel got blocked cuz i was helping a new player get rid of the vending machine that was in that tunnel so we wouldnt get killed

just because the server is broken and classes dont work it doesnt mean you can mass propblock, its quite the same as rdming your friends -1

also to all the staff saying +1 stop dickriding

Edited by dude
  • Winner 1
Just now, dude said:

just because the server is broken and classes dont work it doesnt mean you can mass propblock, its quite the same as rdming your friends -1

also to all the staff saying +1 stop dickriding

Blunt way to put it, but as I said on yazzy's appeal; the server not working as intended doesn't mean that the rules don't exist. Propblocking, massing, and so on are against the rules - simply don't do them.

"Oh, there were no staff so we couldn't punish the people actively breaking rules. So to stop some of the chaos I trapped people in spawn." Breaking rules in response to someone else breaking rules isn't right either, even if you're trying to think of your own and other people's benefit.

-1 to the removal of the ban, however I'd agree with shortening the ban by a bit. Being a staff member does not make you immune to punishments from breaking rules.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
45 minutes ago, Fier said:

Blunt way to put it, but as I said on yazzy's appeal; the server not working as intended doesn't mean that the rules don't exist. Propblocking, massing, and so on are against the rules - simply don't do them.

"Oh, there were no staff so we couldn't punish the people actively breaking rules. So to stop some of the chaos I trapped people in spawn." Breaking rules in response to someone else breaking rules isn't right either, even if you're trying to think of your own and other people's benefit.

-1 to the removal of the ban, however I'd agree with shortening the ban by a bit. Being a staff member does not make you immune to punishments from breaking rules.

i agree with you just i tried my best with the power i had and i also said i will take the full punishment if its denied because i did wrong but was trying to do right in the process of making the server more controllable if it was possible.

thanks for your opinion 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1

Accepted
Me, DarkAlias and Rohan decided not to unban you, but rather update your ban to 4 days so you can learn not to do this again, even if the server is glitching out doesn't mean that you can break rules. Though Rohan did give you permission, don't listen to Rohan; Best way to put it.

@DarkAlias

• Haha 1