SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162943011
Staff members in-game name: DarkAlies
Staff members SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86306441
Date & Time of incident: 2019-10-20 - 21:21:37     
Timezone: Eastern 
Ban Reason: Propblocking Spawn
How long were you banned for?:   2 weeks
Proof of Ban: 

2019-10-20 - 21:21:37 Benjamin31906(STEAM_0:1:162943011) [Garnet] DarkAlias(STEAM_0:0:86306441) 15-00:00 Propblocking Spawn | Appeal at GarnetGaming.net

What happened? (include any proof): So the server was down for 3 days and then garnet got it up and running again and while everyone was waiting for the database to connect, everyone was mass rdming, propclimbing, propminging, and propblocking everywhere. So I was just having fun as well and i was not warned by anyone not to do it. I made sure that i deleted it when i went aft. All i was doing was having dun and waiting till the server was fixed and back to normal.
Why should your ban be removed?: It was not just me there where plenty of people doing it and there was no one telling us to stop not even like Rohan or Garnet. So we were just enjoying being back on the server and we were trolling while we wait.

Thanks 

-raD Benjamin31906

Edited by Benjamin31906

There are several other people who are in the same boat as you trying to get this figured out as well.

You've probably already viewed their ban appeals but I'm going to link them anyways:

From what it looks like you could likely have your ban shortened to 4 days instead of two weeks from what DarkAlias has said, or if Rohan wants instead all of these bans can be removed.

This is neither a -1 or +1 as I'm just updating you on the bans that happened while the server was still being reconfigured. Best of luck in getting this resolved.

EDIT: I don't play DarkRP, obviously. I'm also not a staff member so please don't take my word in its fullest for any of this.

Edited by Fier

Yeah I don't want to speak for Rohan directly, but he said anyone who gets in trouble during the time of error basically gets a pass. Giving them a 4 day is definitely a pass, but IMO literally every person on the server was MRDM and propblocking spawn during that time and it's not quite far for the four people who got caught to get a 2 week ban.

Accepted
Me, DarkAlias and Rohan decided not to unban you, but rather update your ban to 4 days so you can learn not to do this again, even if the server is glitching out doesn't mean that you can break rules. Though Rohan did give you permission, don't listen to Rohan; Best way to put it.

@DarkAlias