Koulit's Staff App

Koulit

In-game name: Koulit
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:55707963
Warns: 1 (Basecamp)
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | PDSS CDR Koulit has played for 989:36:34.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Joe Budden, Millerjerm, Milton, BatHulkSmash
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Staff on GG MRP for about two months, Admin on a TTT Server for about 1.5 years.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs
]

One of the ways I plan on benefiting the server is by being active during hours that other staff members aren’t. I am homeschooled so I am able to get on the server earlier in the day when minges and other rulebreakers might try to take advantage of the fact that staff are in school. I would also be able to stay on the server much later due to the fact I don’t need to wake up early for school.

I know that when I was staff the first time I didn’t do the best job at it. I feel that after around 700 extra hours of playtime since I was previously staff I have gotten to know the rules and community far better, and have matured enough to do a better job as staff due to my time as a SOC Officer.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I was banned a few months ago for accidental mass.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: About 4-6+ hours a day.

Dude's got a lot of hours, He's pretty well known (from what i've seen), He's working to pull frogmen back into the game, AND he's super charismatic. He's also got a lot of time he's able to put into being staff. Good app, good guy, +1

17 hours ago, Koulit said:

Staff on GG MRP for about two months

This may be an ironic topic considering my experiences as tmod and mod awhile back, but I would like to ask what had happened to your previous rank. If you had resigned due to personal reasons, or it is something that you wish to not discuss, then that is perfectly alright.

Since I'm basically on a roll with responding to staff applications, I guess it is fair for me to evaluate how you answered "the big question" just like I have done with everybody else so far today. The first thing I notice is that although the "paragraphs" seem a bit short (a paragraph is 5 to 7 sentences), you jump straight to the point and answer what is being asked in the first paragraph. The second paragraph however is explaining why you feel you are more prepared to be a productive member of the staff team in comparison to the last time you had your application accepted - which isn't a bad thing. Actually, although I got on two other applications for a similar thing, this type of answer is much different and well appreciated. Considering that you have had experience as a tmod on MRP, bringing up that experience and sharing how different and matured you are now in comparison is a very good thing to note. Of course simply saying "I've matured" is not the type of thing I'm talking about, bringing up experience in somewhat of a management position (a high-ranking Spetsnaz officer) on the server that you are applying for is great.

Like the other applications, I can't judge your character since I haven't talked to you as much, and I believe the last time I did was months back, I think around cscdesert (so February). But I can't +1 or stay neutral in my response either.

-1. Like the other applicants, my response is on the border of a +1, and I wouldn't mind changing it if there was a bit more of an explanation as to why you had left the staff team previously (again, ironic considering myself) and why you feel you are in a better place to take that position if the reason was personal. If the reason is too personal then you don't have to share but it would be nice to have a response that you are comfortable with that answers the "why your situation now is better" question so that an evaluation can be made as to whether or not accepting you would benefit the staff team and the server; to avoid an early resignation like last time (similar to what had happened with me when I had applied my second and third time).