Danny The Dog- Staff Application

Nate

On 10/29/2019 at 9:26 PM, Dwhelan74 said:

-1 ive only been staff for a couple of days and ive given u over 4 warns and your attitude to other players stinks

Everytime I've seen him, he's been extremely positive and makes a good environment. Maybe it was a bad day? Who knows. We all have em.

I really confused right now, what do i have to do about the warns? I did the command in game and I have 7, and 2 of them the admin said he shouldn't of warned me for. As for the person that said they have only been an admin for a couple of days, i don't know what their in game name is.

51 minutes ago, Nate said:

I really confused right now, what do i have to do about the warns? I did the command in game and I have 7, and 2 of them the admin said he shouldn't of warned me for. As for the person that said they have only been an admin for a couple of days, i don't know what their in game name is.

spilq and all my warns were vaild

5 hours ago, ViziiVfx said:

-1 u should have more activity on forums before applying

How many people are actually "active" on the forums. A lot of people don't use the forums unless they must. To bring it up now when it's never been mentioned in the past as another needed qualification is just odd. 

The whole not active with the community thing is very strange thing to point out on this one app. Plenty of people who apply either are new with little to no activity regarding the community, or farm in game quietly all the fucking time. It's rather ignorant point to make considering a chunk of the known players follow the exact same way. 

Anyway you've gotten a lot of warns recently. Gotta go -1 my man. Not to say I don't think you could be staff, but it doesn't look good at the moment. Give it a bit of time for that to pass. 

• Like 1
  • Informative 1