Danny The Dog- Staff Application

Nate

6 minutes ago, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

How many people are actually "active" on the forums. A lot of people don't use the forums unless they must. To bring it up now when it's never been mentioned in the past as another needed qualification is just odd. 

The whole not active with the community thing is very strange thing to point out on this one app. Plenty of people who apply either are new with little to no activity regarding the community, or farm in game quietly all the fucking time. It's rather ignorant point to make considering a chunk of the known players follow the exact same way. 

Anyway you've gotten a lot of warns recently. Gotta go -1 my man. Not to say I don't think you could be staff, but it doesn't look good at the moment. Give it a bit of time for that to pass. 

Completely agree with this. Many's staff first post on the forums is their staff app. And your warns should go away after 2 weeks today so long as you don't get another one. Wait until then if this gets denied. -1 from me until those warns are gone.

3 hours ago, Nate said:

you said in the sit to me and knoxx that you shouldnt of warned me for something but you cant take then away

no i was on the roof and i warned you and knoxx was saying that i shouldnt of done that i shouldve let it slide. i never said that i shouldnt of done it