DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Thunder's Staff Application vol.2

General Information

Name: Alexander Sergeyevich Konovalov

Total time on the server:  GRU SSP Thunder has played for 261:45:33.  

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:95889917

Do you own a microphone:  Yes

Referrals:  Clickbait,Savitr,Trip,Frosty,Ethan

Staff History:  MassRDM ban x1 

Country of Residence: Ukraine

Essay Portion

Past experiences staffing?

I was moderating World of Warcraft servers, also i was hosing one in 2011 but it wasn popular enough so we shot it down. I was also a moderator on some CS servers.

Why do you plan on benefiting our server?

I started to play on GarnetGaming MRP server since 26-th of april. Since that time I met a lot of good and friendly, responsible and ineresting people.  As i can say - GG has a great community not only among the regular players but among staff personel too. But there allways are some problems with minges, rdm-ers and just bunch of bad people who can allways spoil the expirience of playing GGMRP. And what can we do about it? Right! Put the hummer of justice ( aka banhummer) on those who think they can violate the rules without any consequences.

As i said in my previous application - the common problems for videogame, especially the online videogames including RP are toxicity, minge and etc. I believe that its can be changed and Garnet MRp staff are proveing it. I want to be a part of this family and to contribute to the common cause. While i was moderating CS servers and WoW servers I had experience with moderating those. There was a lot of work to do evry day but my faith didnt let me surrender on my duty.

As an active member of GGMRP community i can tell that sometimes there is not enough of staff personnel to solve some issues or problems. And as you know - im from Ukraine, wich i can use for an advantage by being online in that time when no one from staff can be online. I know that i had an issue with some of people on the server but we resolved our problems and now i think i got my lesson. And a little words about my ban - even it was unporpose i completly understand my fault and i know that i have a complete responsibility for that.

Anyways, i wish you good luck and eazy life in there, staff personnel! And if im not becoming one of you - i wont be mad, ill still be a member of GGMPR community.

And remember - you can allways count on me, friends! 

Good luck and have fun. Thunder out.

P.S. (About ban) - We were doing GRU raid on US base, we were told not to enter buildings but i missed that part by my own fault obviously. I saw someone (Jasmin and other marines) shooting from one of North House windows and after i got damaged by them i decided to rush them.... And i missed that room. Instead i killed all in MARSOC tryouts in the other room. As i said previously - I fuly accept my fault, that was stupid mistake on my side and I got punished for rule violation.

Edited by Thund3r↯truck
Additional information added

My statement stays the same as his last application. Thunder is a positive person who consistently benefits the community, and shows great leadership.

TBH, I didn't think his chat box slip up wasn't too huge, but it was unprofessional. I do think however from both your ingame ban, and this incident has grown and I still believe he is prepared for staff.

But - the second negative is that your app needs some grammar correction. Capitalize your "i"s, and fix your punctuation and listing and I'll give the +1. For now -1

You gotta show you really want and deserve it after being denied.

Edited by Yazmo ☣
3 hours ago, Yazmo ☣ said:

My statement stays the same as his last application. Thunder is a positive person who consistently benefits the community, and shows great leadership.

TBH, I didn't think his chat box slip up wasn't too huge, but it was unprofessional. I do think however from both your ingame ban, and this incident has grown and I still believe he is prepared for staff.

But - the second negative is that your app needs some grammar correction. Capitalize your "i"s, and fix your punctuation and listing and I'll give the +1. For now -1

You gotta show you really want and deserve it after being denied.

This is ridiculous. Are you shitposting? 

“-1 your grammar needs fixing” 

You shouldn’t be staff because you don’t capitalize your “I”s. 

I don’t know if it’s a trend with you, but you write out dumb shit a lot. His last application was denied a while ago for lack of maturity in a chat-box incident. He’s grown past that by now, I’m sure. You can’t find any other reason to be negative so you bash him for grammar. That’s a new low. 

“You gotta show you really want and deserve it after being denied.”

Nigga, if he didn’t want staff and didn’t deserve it, he wouldn’t of made another application.

+1

Don’t listen to this fool.

Edited by {GG} Bishopil
On 6/28/2018 at 2:09 AM, Thund3r↯truck said:
7 hours ago, Crin {GG} said:

4e0c0b3c579a329738f1ab70b593d9af.png

I would like for you to go more in depth about this ban as it happened not too long ago. Also please put your steamID on your actual application.

P.S. (About ban) - We were doing GRU raid on US base, we were told not to enter buildings but i missed that part by my own fault obviously. I saw someone (Jasmin and other marines) shooting from one of North House windows and after i got damaged by them i decided to rush them.... And i missed that room. Instead i killed all in MARSOC tryouts in the other room. As i said previously - I fuly accept my fault, that was stupid mistake on my side and I got punished for rule violation.

+1, great guy who really matured from the last staff application. The mass was not intended and he served out the time needed but no matter what he still wants to help benefit this community.

Edited by Savitr