Ziggy

In-game name: Bishopil
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:171244538
Staff members in-game name: KLCS
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:94584928
Date & Time of incident: 8:47 PM, 11/2/19
Timezone: EST
Warn Reason: RDM in a sit
What happened? (include any proof): I had just finished a sit about keypads, because my base design had fucked up. The sit ends and the staff leaves (led by Mr. Sir), then this cyber thief (KLCS) keeps entering the base. I shoot him because I have a KOS line, of which he then warns me HIMSELF, for RDM in a sit. There was no sit as far as I knew, and even if there was, it shouldn't of been inside my base because the base had been fixed. I had already been warned, he wasn't on the staff job or invincible, and he wasn't even talking to me. I thought he was another raider.

92E4A87F065BE9D8AC4EC9417B69383BB61F5073 (top left of chat, you can see he warned me)

I don't have the proof of me killing him because my console is full of errors, and the damage logs reset before the staff could give them to me. 

Edit: Fupert got it for me

Kill: KLCS was shot to pieces by MEMEWARE bishopil

Why should your warn be removed?: I wasn't in a sit as a far as I knew, I had a KOS sign, and he can't take his own sit. He warned me himself, which is obviously not allowed. 

Edited by {GG} Bishopil

To clarify:

KLCS reported me for failbase because I had no keypads due to the base owner deleting the dupe and me having to replace it. In the middle of running back to base to fix it, because I had died, the staff brought me and warned me for failbase before I could even make a case. I said whatever and began to fix it. The staff running the sit was Mr. Sir, and the reportee was KLCS. Mr. Sir leaves, so the sit is assumed to be over. I fix the keypads and head inside, when I see a cyber thief running around the inside of my fences. I go out and shoot him, cause he's past the KOS. He warns me for RDMing in a sit, even though it wasn't even his sit, and the sit had ended, but he was still inside. 

Edited by {GG} Bishopil

+1 the entire thing was completely interrupted by MY SIT by another staff member(KLCS) who had no idea what was going on an was completely unprofessional about the entire thing.

I claim a report BY spilq ABOUT Bishopil for failbase.

First off, in your defense, you had NOTHING to do with the killing, at no point in time during MY SIT did you kill anyone! I am completely dumbfounded by this entire thing.

ALSO you did not kill KLCS you did not kill anyone. YOU WERE IN MY SIT for failbase which you were warned for.

At this point the sit was NOT resolved, I brought spilq into the base and then this happened..... MEMEWARE ok, was the one who killed spilq because i thought it was fair since you guys had no idea he was raiding until i brought you, to let spilq take 1 maybe 2 printers out of the 11 or 12 you guys had. If you guys had a proper base Spilq would have got in taking in account for the time it took for him to submit a report, bring you, you fix it. yeah he would have at least got 1-2 printers (solo raid!!!) like come on who really is being unfair here? the staff member asking to let someone get 1 printer WITH 11-12 PRINTERS for a failbase? lets be honest here one printer was not going to make a difference to you guys, in spilqs defense.

Will upload video of the entire shit show.

• Like 2
Just now, ShadowKing said:

I don't even know who KLCS is. I've never seen him before. The evidence provided so far is proving your case to be true and I think this guy needs to be looked into if he is doing this. +1

It's snippy, if I'm correct.

1 minute ago, Bishopil said:

It's snippy, if I'm correct.

Alright well than he should provide his side to clerify the arguments being made here. @TBFYKingSnippy

If Snippy was not the staff member to claim the report, there would be no justified reasoning to warn you for "RDM in Sit". The only person who can do that is the staff member leading the sit and making the overall decisions.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, ShadowKing said:

Alright well than he should provide his side to clerify the arguments being made here. @TBFYKingSnippy

If Snippy was not the staff member to claim the report, there would be no justified reasoning to warn you for "RDM in Sit". The only person who can do that is the staff member leading the sit and making the overall decisions.

Exactly.

The sit was handed over to me because the original staff member did not know how to handle the sit. During this he rdms me. 

3 hours ago, Bishopil said:

What happened? (include any proof): I had just finished a sit about keypads, because my base design had fucked up. The sit ends and the staff leaves (led by Mr. Sir), then this cyber thief (KLCS) keeps entering the base. I shoot him because I have a KOS line, of which he then warns me HIMSELF, for RDM in a sit. There was no sit as far as I knew, and even if there was, it shouldn't of been inside my base because the base had been fixed. I had already been warned, he wasn't on the staff job or invincible, and he wasn't even talking to me. I thought he was another raider.

This is the biggest false post i have every seen. Basically what had happen was spilq reported him for a fail base. Mr.sir took the sit but it was being handled worng and also a higher up was asked to be there. So when i went to spilq sir was there and i was asking what had happened . From there on i took over the sit bc sir was handling it wrong. I started to test the kyapds and there where 1 second. As sir tp to a roof he took spilq and i was waiting for the tp. Then he comes in and rdms me. Therefore i warned him for rdm in sit. He knew it was a sit because he was suppose to be changing his Keypads during this time. After i died i tp to sir and was asking about if he had warned him previously for a fail base and had a sit with him. He said yes but the keypads were still not working. Now keep in mind the sit wasn't even over yet. 

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Chumlee said:

+1 the entire thing was completely interrupted by MY SIT by another staff member(KLCS) who had no idea what was going on an was completely unprofessional about the entire thing.

I claim a report BY spilq ABOUT Bishopil for failbase.

First off, in your defense, you had NOTHING to do with the killing, at no point in time during MY SIT did you kill anyone! I am completely dumbfounded by this entire thing.

ALSO you did not kill KLCS you did not kill anyone. YOU WERE IN MY SIT for failbase which you were warned for.

At this point the sit was NOT resolved, I brought spilq into the base and then this happened..... MEMEWARE ok, was the one who killed spilq because i thought it was fair since you guys had no idea he was raiding until i brought you, to let spilq take 1 maybe 2 printers out of the 11 or 12 you guys had. If you guys had a proper base Spilq would have got in taking in account for the time it took for him to submit a report, bring you, you fix it. yeah he would have at least got 1-2 printers (solo raid!!!) like come on who really is being unfair here? the staff member asking to let someone get 1 printer WITH 11-12 PRINTERS for a failbase? lets be honest here one printer was not going to make a difference to you guys, in spilqs defense.

Will upload video of the entire shit show.

I took over the sit bc you did NOT know how to handle it. " being unprofessional " when you where abusing ur powers and tping spilq inside the base. I took it over because you did not know what u where doing. I also think it's funny how during all this u where acting as if i was doing something right and then u come on here saying something else. Spilq got rdm in ur sit 2x and the person that did it even admitted to ( disrupting the sit x2 ) even though it was rdm in the sit x2. so I had warned him for it because he pleaded guilty to his charge. The only reason why i took charge is because a higher up asked for and because you where also saying u were gonna warn spilq for being " afk with printers problocking ". YOU held this sit 100% wrong. I feel as if you should be retrained.

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy
3 hours ago, Bishopil said:

, it shouldn't of been inside my base because the base had been fixed. I had already been warned, he wasn't on the staff job or invincible, and he wasn't even talking to me. I thought he was another raider

It was not fixed and proggy can also testify that after ur fit you had in ooc the base was still not fixed. I even have a ss of me tping to you telling you to fix ur base but u kept running away from me. I honestly bet the whole reason sir is acting like this is so he doesn't get demoted for abusing his powers.

Spilq can even testify that I TOOK OVER the sit because you where handling it WRONG.

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy
7 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

I took over the sit bc you did NOT know how to handle it. " being unprofessional " when you where abusing ur powers and tping spilq inside the base. I took it over because you did not know what u where doing. I also think it's funny how during all this u where acting as if i was doing something right and then u come on here saying something else. Spilq got rdm in ur sit 2x and the person that did it even admitted to ( disrupting the sit x2 ) even though it was rdm in the sit x2. so I had warned him for it because he pleaded guilty to his charge. The only reason why i took charge is because a higher up asked for and because you where also saying u were gonna warn spilq for being " afk with printers problocking ". YOU held this sit 100% wrong. I feel as if you should be retrained.

You can’t take over staff sits from other members because you think it was wrong. He did what he was supposed to and handled it inside the base because it was a report for failbase.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bishopil said:

You can’t take over staff sits from other members because you think it was wrong. He did what he was supposed to and handled it inside the base because it was a report for failbase.

I took over for 2 reasons. Bc he was handling it wrong and because they asked for a higherup and sir had NO problem with me saying i was gonna take over the sit.

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy
  • Cringe 2
1 minute ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

It was not fixed and proggy can also testify that after ur fit you had in ooc the base was still not fixed. I even have a ss of me tping to you telling you to fix ur base but u kept running away from me. I honestly bet the whole reason sir is acting like this is so he doesn't get demoted for abusing his powers.

If anything, you’d be the one to get demoted for abusing your powers. 

26 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

The sit was handed over to me because the original staff member did not know how to handle the sit. During this he rdms me. 

This is the biggest false post i have every seen. Basically what had happen was spilq reported him for a fail base. Mr.sir took the sit but it was being handled worng and also a higher up was asked to be there. So when i went to spilq sir was there and i was asking what had happened . From there on i took over the sit bc sir was handling it wrong. I started to test the kyapds and there where 1 second. As sir tp to a roof he took spilq and i was waiting for the tp. Then he comes in and rdms me. Therefore i warned him for rdm in sit. He knew it was a sit because he was suppose to be changing his Keypads during this time. After i died i tp to sir and was asking about if he had warned him previously for a fail base and had a sit with him. He said yes but the keypads were still not working. Now keep in mind the sit wasn't even over yet. 

The sit was over because it got resolved and Mr. Sir left. It wasn’t a sit because you weren’t even on a staff class, invincible, or talking to me at all. I was in the process of fixing my base and when I was done, I saw you running around my base, so I shot. You can’t warn me for rdm in a sit when it isn’t your sit. You also can’t just take over or third wheel a sit because you think it’s being handled wrong. 

He handled it just fine.