D Rose's Staff Application

D_Rose

In-game name: D Rose

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:68732918

Warns: 1 for accidental RDM

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  MARSOC 2BT MSgt D Rose has played for 488:36:27.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES OBS

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Prince

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a senior admin on a GTA 5 roleplay server

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

Before I explain how I would want to benefit the server I would like to say something, I have never had an experience like the one I have with GG MRP. I have been able to get to know a lot of people in the community and they have become real good friends. I have been able to meet really good people from both RU and US and it causes me to never have a bad time on the server. I have been on a few servers throughout various games and GG MRP is one to stay in my daily life because the amount of fun i have on the server is something that i have never experienced before and these experiences are not going away anytime soon.

Now with that out of the way, I feel I would benefit the server because I believe I hold the qualities of being a good staff member.  I will do all in my power to make MRP a good community for the players already in and the new players who have never been on an MRP server ever. I plan to make sure to reduce toxicity levels in the GG community especially the MRP server the forums and the teamspeak. I know what duties i will have to uphold as a staff member. I know if someone has done something accidental or commits fail RP then i will as a staff member do as the reporter wishes and not go off my own say, I will not go against what the reporter wants. I know that when I have been doing everything in my power to get out to more people in the community such as other factions in game and even the staff in the Teamspeak. Throughout my time on the server I have done as much as i can to help out some new players just trying to help them out if it is there first time and them not knowing rules and such like using OOC in really toxic ways or even using other commands such as advert and comms.  As a staff I will make sure that new players and players on the server stay by letting them have a little fun but making sure they don't break any rules. I want the player base to stay on a constant rise as well as keeping the player base constant and I will do everything I can to make sure it happens. I am as active as i can on Forums Ts and in game no matter what, It is one of my high priorities.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details Only the warn for accidental RDM

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes on October 14 2019

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-6 hours on weekdays and all day on the weekends

+1 very mature, never had an issue with u discussing matters in TS/In game. Always calm and understanding in many situations and I believe he will be a great staff member. - Valor

Edited by Thazziee
  • Like 1

May be a bit biased but still a +1. D Rose can easily go above and beyond the character and requirements required to become staff. I never have seen D Rose a single time break his character or lose his maturity. He has always helped newer players get accustomed to the server while also still informing older players on the rules if need be. He is respectful to everyone on the server regardless of staff position, social status, or rank and is all around an amazing person to be around. Would be a great fit for staff. 

• Like 1