Navy Explorer Program

USN-seal.png

Introducing the Navy Explorer program, the NSWC offers the players of the server new opportunity for them on the server, and for the United States. The NE program basis is very simple, people who are thinking of joining NSWC, and maybe later on Seals, have the opportunity to experience the play style and faction members more closely through qualification of the program. Members will be granted Team Speak privileges, specialized training and drills on how to pass tryouts, a closer relationship with the players of the branch, and the ability to greater understand if you do with to be in the Navy branch. This is not just receiving a whitelist and a rank within seals, however you will be playing with them.

Qualification is very simple, you need to have at least 50 hours on the server, be an E-4+, have a good standing with the server and your nation, and must not be blacklisted from navy, which goes without saying. If you reach these standard you can apply on this thread with the following format, which will be reviewed, and if accepted, you will be notified by an Officer of Navy.

While you might be accepted, you can be dismissed from the program at any time, you can be blacklisted depending on your behavior in the program, and if the following happens you factions officer core will be notified, and they will handle you from that point on.

In-game name:
Faction:
Playtime?
Do you have access to Team Speak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Referral(s): [What Navy Member refereed you to apply?]
Why you should be selected to be an Explorer?
How do you plan on benefiting our Navy?
How will you use the explorer role?

Expect a 12 hour, to 48 hour wait on replies.

Signed off by Lieutenant Mint

• Like 3
  • 300 IQ 2
  • Winner 1

BossBren

Marines

33 hours and 39 minutes

Yes

Rail

I have been trying to get into a faction and I have seen how you guys play and really like it you guys all work as a team and all come together when you need It the most.

I am decent with every single weapon but I am best with the assault rifles.

Be a role modal fir everyone trying to join the marines and try my best to stay on task.

• Cringe 1
35 minutes ago, BossBren said:

BossBren

Marines

33 hours and 39 minutes

Yes

Rail

I have been trying to get into a faction and I have seen how you guys play and really like it you guys all work as a team and all come together when you need It the most.

I am decent with every single weapon but I am best with the assault rifles.

Be a role modal fir everyone trying to join the marines and try my best to stay on task.

Denied, reasons

Doesn't meet your requirements.

Grammar usuage in application.

Length of Application.

Rank not stated

While you were denied this time, you can apply when you reach requirements. 

1 hour ago, Vibe said:

Could attendance of this program be seen as improvement in my case or am I even able to attend 

The program itself is mostly for people who have failed multiple times, or people who want to experience the faction and see what it contains if joined. As your already a member of Green Beret, just work on improving yourself and relationships with other members of Navy, as im sure you would pass tryouts if lifted.

In-game name: 11B DS SFC Dick Sanchez
Faction: US-Army
Playtime? >77 Hrs.

Do you have access to Team Speak and a microphone?:

Yes, but I do need to download TS. 

Referral(s): SN Rail, Lt Mint.

I have consistently demonstrated competence in combat, and an understanding of tactics. However, I lack proficiency with the rope course/other agility-related trials so the explorer program would allow me to improve in those areas. The explorer program will also further my combat abilities through the methods detailed in the above document.

I wish to provide combat and other support through gameplay and personal traits i.e. maturity, analytical ability, familiarity with tactics.

To improve such that I am aligned with what is required of a member of the Navy. 

42 minutes ago, DSanchez said:

In-game name: 11B DS SFC Dick Sanchez
Faction: US-Army
Playtime? >77 Hrs.

Do you have access to Team Speak and a microphone?:

Yes, but I do need to download TS. 

Referral(s): SN Rail, Lt Mint.

I have consistently demonstrated competence in combat, and an understanding of tactics. However, I lack proficiency with the rope course/other agility-related trials so the explorer program would allow me to improve in those areas. The explorer program will also further my combat abilities through the methods detailed in the above document.

I wish to provide combat and other support through gameplay and personal traits i.e. maturity, analytical ability, familiarity with tactics.

To improve such that I am aligned with what is required of a member of the Navy. 

Accepted, contact an Officer in Navy to Discuss status.

In-game name: 1MD DI Sgt Volatos

Faction: Marine Corps

Playtime: 1650 Hours

Do you have access to Team Speak and a microphone?: Yes

Referral(s): N/A

Why you should be selected to be an Explorer?: I have about a year of experience, and some skill, not too much of that honestly, and I would like to train alongside some of the best players on the server in order to further my skills. In the long run my goal is to either join the SEALs or another SOC faction, and through this training program I would be able to train and become a better player in order to achieve the level needed to succeed. I am active, and on quite often, when I don't have work. I would be honored to fight alongside the best of the best.

How do you plan on benefiting our Navy? As I previously stated in the last question, I am an active player, with experience on the server. I can also bring some new perspectives or ideas when it comes to certain tactics or similar topics.

How will you use the explorer role? I would use this role to better myself as a player to become more skilled in firefights and wars and I would also use this role to then train those that I come across to make the US side a stronger fighting force so we can win wars with ease.

13 hours ago, Volatos said:

In-game name: 1MD DI Sgt Volatos

Faction: Marine Corps

Playtime: 1650 Hours

Do you have access to Team Speak and a microphone?: Yes

Referral(s): N/A

Why you should be selected to be an Explorer?: I have about a year of experience, and some skill, not too much of that honestly, and I would like to train alongside some of the best players on the server in order to further my skills. In the long run my goal is to either join the SEALs or another SOC faction, and through this training program I would be able to train and become a better player in order to achieve the level needed to succeed. I am active, and on quite often, when I don't have work. I would be honored to fight alongside the best of the best.

How do you plan on benefiting our Navy? As I previously stated in the last question, I am an active player, with experience on the server. I can also bring some new perspectives or ideas when it comes to certain tactics or similar topics.

How will you use the explorer role? I would use this role to better myself as a player to become more skilled in firefights and wars and I would also use this role to then train those that I come across to make the US side a stronger fighting force so we can win wars with ease.

Upon reflection with Navy, you have been accepted into explorers, for follow up, talk with a navy officer or Slugger.

• 2 weeks later...