MRP Staff Application - Valor

Valor

In-game name: MARSOC WO Valor

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:77748914

Warns: 2 (RDM) Date: 13/10/2019, 23/10/2019

Timezone: EST (Ontario, Canada)

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: MARSOC WO Valor has played for 1032:36:54.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes 

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Yes, former Mod for Garnet Gaming 

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

There are plenty of reasons why I believe I can benefit Garnet Gaming. However, I believe that the enjoyment of players is a key factor in benefiting not only the community, and the overall experience of new players. Personally, I feel that I can bring the enjoyment in many different ways and hopefully benefit everyone as a whole. I have experience in being a staff member not only on gmod, however on other games as well such as CSGO (Surfing map), and a DayZ survival map. I joined roughly 3 years ago and gained over 1000 hours in which is the most amount of time that I ever put into a game. I would love to stay dedicated to the server not only rping, however helping out the community to the best of my ability. I have learned from my mistakes and tend to improve. I would like to believe that my relationship with every faction on the server has been friendly, and tends to grow even further. Overall, I believe that I can bring a lot of my past experience into the server, and help it not only being a great community, however have huge enjoyment on new comers. Overall, I just believe that I can benefit the server due to my old skills that I have learned. I am very good at talking to people that are having an issue, and it has to be resolved.

On a personal level, I just believe that I would help out the server in numerous ways. I am very active and am very friendly went talking to players, staff, and RU soldiers. I believe I have many qualities that would show that I would be a great staff member in being calm when talking to players, and solving general situations. I know what the stakes are up for being a staff member and I think I can withstand the pressure and even do better. I help many new players already by involving them in Sims, Tryouts, and more. I try to help them out to the best of my ability in assisting them in questions and what they can do when its non war time which is a huge factor for them not being bored. As a staff member I will ensure that everyone feels welcome in rping and having a blast well playing GG.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details Don't quite remember, however I believe I got banned 2 years ago for Mass RDM due to me being mingy (when I was younger)

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: 2 Years ago, in me becoming a TMOD, then MOD

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 15+ hours on weekdays, 10+ on weekends.

Edited by Valor
  • Like 1

Don’t put black on black. It hurts my eyes.  You’re a very nice person and would like to see how you fair with staff. I haven’t seen you when you’re mature but I do know that you could handle it. +1

• Like 1

+1 Ever sine Valor has joined MARSOC I have gotten to see his true character which is a very responsible, honest, kind, and respectful person with an open mind to everything. He has a perfect character for staff and would be an amazing fit for the team. 

• Like 1

-1. See you a lot but your always sticking to yourself or your group of friends, well behaved in game no flaws there but your application is incredibly short it looks like it was written on a lunchbreak with 5 minutes. A large amount of your main paragraph seems to be waffle as well.

(I know I am very late to this post)

Edited by Jake
minor edit
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Jake said:

-1. See you a lot but your always sticking to yourself or your group of friends, well behaved in game no flaws there but your application is incredibly short it looks like it was written on a lunchbreak with 5 minutes. A large amount of your main paragraph seems to be waffle as well.

(I know I am very late to this post)

Hey man completely understand, however the app does say it’s 2 paragraphs minimum and that’s what I put. Not only that but I actually don’t just talk to my friend group I’m always on ts with ru. Anyhow, that’s your opinion and I respect it no hard feelings 🙂 I did edit my staff app so hopefully it is better as well.

Edited by Valor

+1 but fuck you for making me have to get reading glasses to read your post beacuse you used black and bold with the new screen shit

Idk how you'll do but I suspect well

Also I plus one due to the simple fact you were the only MARSOC who had fun during wars and didnt get quick to anger

Edited by ScoutScouter
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, ScoutScouter said:

+1 but fuck you for making me have to get reading glasses to read your post beacuse you used black and bold with the new screen shit

Idk how you'll do but I suspect well

Also I plus one due to the simple fact you were the only MARSOC who had fun during wars and didnt get quick to anger

Haha sorry about the black text. Thanks though appreciate it, I try to keep my calm and have fun 😉

• 300 IQ 1