Staff Appeal for Un-blacklist

{GG} CJ

In-game name: MARSOC 2ndLtR Doberman
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):   STEAM_0:0:90626356
Staff members in-game name: Phantom
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident: Roughly around 2 years ago, not too familiar with the exact time and date
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Something along the lines of " Unsportsmanlike conduct around players in ooc prior to resignation" 
How long were you banned for?: Perma Staff Blacklist
Proof of Ban: None available ( If any staff can pull up the reason for my blacklist ) 
What happened? (include any proof): 

At the time, I was holding the staffing position of Admin or T.Admin and a high position within MARSOC as well. A member of MARSOC Unnamed  was in the faction for a couple days and immediately left for another faction which will be unnamed as well. During the time, I took a bit of offense to it and during wars whenever I would see him, I would trash talk and essentially harass him over his dead body. At the time I had plans to resign regardless so going out in this fashion was not the best approach to leaving in a peaceful manner. I understand that it was wrong for me to do and I payed the price for my poor behavior. I was later blacklisted from staff.

Why should your ban be removed?: 

I'm writing this appeal for a second chance at staffing position. It has been roughly two years and I have spent a decent amount of time spending my time as user and haven't really approached the thought of  re-applying / appealing for staff. It has been a while and I have taken the time to get a better mental attitude and how to treat others properly. For when I am on the server I usually keep to myself and dont really speak out much, more or less trying to be cautious of what I say. Currently at the time of playing MRP I have not been too active because of school, however, I do intend to come back. Granted this is just an appeal and not a reason for re applying. I do intend to spend more time on the server once midterms are finished and hopefully get the chance to reapply for staff. 

• Like 3

+1, CJ and I are pretty close friends and I know that he is a great leader and was a great staff member. Giving him another chance would really help out the server as I do think he is a great member of the community and in the staff team. Good luck man.

• Friendly 1

Well if what you said was true it would fall under harassment which is against community rules but it been 2 years and the last time I seen you be completely toxic was when we were in MARSOC so you did improve to some degree, it honestly up to @Garnet to see if he wants someone with that rep to join the team. Regardless, you did tell the truth whether if it was for being honest or so Phantom doesn't come expose you. 

• Cringe 1

Holy fuck Doberman been a while eh? Well, I must +1 ya do to the fact you were a great and I mean Great staff. Even if you banned me like once or twice over the years i think it has been? You were fair in those sits listened to both sides and genuinely cared about them it felt like. I really hope you get unblacklisted since you were a great lad! And would become a great staff to have again