MilitaryRP Application for Reno

Katkot

In-game name:1MD DI SgtMaj Reno
Age [minimum 15 y/o]:15 Years
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:98917423
Warns:Zero currently.
Timezone:AEST [Australia Eastern Standard Time]
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:| 1MD Di SgtMaj Reno has played for 113:27:15.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes
Referral(s):None, i decided to apply myself.
Past experiences as staff: I have been staff on various other MilitaryRP and DarkRP servers, a few select ones are Reno's Servers MilitaryRP, Colossal Gaming, EmeraldRP, and Oculus Gaming.
How do you plan on benefiting our server?:I plan on benefiting the server by providing a good administrator experience, i am a bit strict, but i am firm and fair, and i make sure that everyone is able to follow the correct rules and be able to enjoy themselves on the server.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP?:No, i haven't had any punishment history.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:No, i have never applied to this server before.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:I can contribute about maybe 2 - 3 hours on weekdays, 6 - 7 hours on weekends.

Edited by Katkot
Promoted to Sergeant Major on 10/11/2019, edited.

Personally I’m gonna have to +1 this app. Although he isn’t well known by ru, he is a very proactive and hard working player. He commits a lot to the community and he helps out new players that I’ve seen. So overall +1 :). He is also building up his hours by a lot.

Edited by Valor

Yeah I've seen you on a lot, so I know that you are an active player. However you aren't very well known on the server. I've spoken to you a couple of times and you are pretty cool with me, but if I were in your position (which I was at one point) i'd swap to RU from time to time to get to know the people on that side of the coin. 

When I applied for staff, I remember being more active on US side so that people could get to see who I was and what I was all about. It seems kinda weird that you should be well known when applying for staff. However not only is it good for the community to know who they are depending on to keep things in line, but also that other Staff members know that they can depend on you when they are unavailable or need to make a report on someone themselves.

I'd also DEFINITELY work on your plan to benefit the server. It's extremely short in comparison with some of the other people who are also looking for a spot on staff. So for sure you're gonna want to think of a way that YOU personally feel you can benefit the server with. 

For now i'm going to -1 this application based off of the reasons i've stated above. But once you fix your app up, and start making an effort to get to know the community then I'm open to changing it. Good luck Reno!

Mostly because your time while a lot still is a bit low for staff. As well as we've never had a conversation or really seen you talk in ooc. Really I would suggest playing some RU and getting to talk to people so they can see what kind of person you are and how you handle situations.

I am gonna have to -1 for the following reasons. First of all you are very new to the server and I think you should spend more time on the server before applying. Second of all I have never had a conversation with you before, you should spend more time going onto RU and getting to know some of the people. 

-1 You are a very nice person but when it comes to being a good staff the communities' opinion of you must be positive or else it will not work out. While I know you since you are a marine, most of US and pretty much all of RU do not know who you are. Get some more playtime on the server and get more active on forums and TS and you will be on the right track to becoming staff.