Vizii's Staff Application (V2)

Vizii

In-game name: MARSOC General Lucifer

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17

SteamID (https://steamid.io/ STEAM_0:0:196927522

Warns: 1 Active Warn for RDM  

Timezone: Est

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | MARSOC General Lucifer has played for 917:26:40.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Milton, Joe Budden, Remake 

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was staff on an old MRP server back in 2015, CWRP in 2016-2018

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

One of the things I personally would like to do as staff in my eyes that seems beneficial would be to attempt to take some stress off the shoulders of higher ups on the current staff roster. [EX]: If it was late at night and there currently no active staff members to handle sits and host sims and assist tryouts when needed then I could fill that position and make things easier for everyone as a whole. This would not only benefit the algorithm of activity on the server but also allow me to be someone that people can always rely on when hosting tryouts or doing sims. I know most staff members can do this regardless of timezone but I say this because I am on everyday to assist the american faction whenever they need it and when they need a higher up officer to help them with situations, things like return from an unofficial LOA or false promo or not obtaining a whitelist after a tryout, Ect. 

Another reason id plan on benefiting the server would be to host events on a weekly or bi daily basis. As Ethan would do for us back when he was in his staff position. As shown recently by Draggy when he hosted a Michael Myers game with the active players on the server. It allowed players from different factions to work together without the topic having to be in a war. This would allow players to have more fun on the server and make people want to come back. Certain events such as payload, duck hunt, or a game mode that is recommended by the public. With the addition of the new map I could also come up with new event ideas overtime giving players more options on what event they would like to do. I feel as if this would have an extremely positive effect on players mindsets and open up new friendships and find possible new teammates for newcomers or people looking for a faction to stick with. I attempt to do these things with the enlisted on marines but there are certain limits to what I can and cannot do. With the position of staff it would allow me to do these types of events that would allow more players to have more of a "warm" and "at home" feel every time that they log on. Which then later on would possibly lead onto a higher daily player population which leads to more opportunities for factions and soc factions to grow and come up with ideas to expand and have more options for player pickups. 

With the addition of my possible staff acceptance it would allow me to assist the overall population on the server, as said before, with some players being impatient with certain things so they can finish up certain events such as sims or tryouts so they can continue on with their day. I am aware that there are other staff members that can do the same as me but I want to be able to assist the benefits and the flow of the entirety of the server to keep things fresh and relaxing on the server as a whole, which would overtime allow people hosting tryouts and or sims to not as stressed as they are when there are little current active staff members on or there being active staff members on but they could be assisting other tryouts with tp's and set jobs. 

An addition to my reasoning for applying would be my strive to be involved with the community. Over the past six years ive been taking part in the little league challengers, the challenger league is an organization that helps kids with disabilities play baseball with people in the community. I currently play for my high school varsity team and every season I encourage people to take part in it because the majority of kids look up to us in the varsity team and it overall just feels amazing that I can help out with an organization that matters so much to so many people. That is what I aim for with garnet. I love to help people when they need it the most and to get involved with people and the community. This also ties into my current rank as general. Not only do I want to assist others with getting used to how the server runs but also helping new players receive a warm welcome as a whole 

With my previous staff app I tried to take what was said by the higher ranking staff members and his opinions and made an attempt at growing, coming up with things I could do to improve myself as a person. Overall with my new staff app I plan on making strong and non stop attempts at making the server as efficient as possible to the fellow staff members and current members of the garnet MRP community. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have previously made one staff app under the alias of tyrant.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: On a daily basis, anything from 6-10 hours everyday. The only thing in the near future that would hinder my playtime would be my Junior year of baseball. I'm currently a starter on the varsity team and have been looked at by schools so I want to go hard this season. But regardless that should only affect my hours by about 2 everyday.

Edited by Redacted
  • Like 3

Vizii gets a +1 from me. I don't get to talk to him as often as id like to anymore but it's most likely due to the fact that US and RU bases are so far away now. I can't be fucked to walk all the way over.

He's always been pretty chill with me. Even when we've had our problems, he's been upfront about it with me which is pretty respectable. He's applied multiple times which shows that he has a strong desire to be on the staff team.

Edited by Milton
  • Like 1

Honestly, I have seen Vizii a month and a half ago, seen him improve so much, not just as a player, but also to help the community as well. I think he would be a perfect fit for staff and it would only make the server better as it grows.

It would not be fair of me not to +1 this

• Like 1

-1 When I came back to MRP to see you as MARSOC Gen, I was like "cool". From all the encounters that we had together were awful. You've been mic spamming, being immature during your own Marine DB's, RDM's left and right between you and your officers, and many more. You don't seem fit to be a staff member.

2 hours ago, ViziiVfx said:

I was staff on an old MRP server back in 2015

Could you provide the name? Just out of curiosity.

Beyond that, here are my two issues. First of all, after reading through this app a little bit, I've encountered quite a lot of grammatical issues. If you truly value the position as much as your friends claim you do, please put the effort into the app. Secondly, it occurred to me earlier that the faint memories I have of you include undesirable things such as driving vehicles through RU base, micspamming, and other unpleasant activities. For everyone else, as a word of advice; when you have someone you share ties to attempting to make a point or apply for something, don't back them up. It's typically a given that you support them, and actively filling a thread with what is effectively biased support is kind of a red flag to people who would look for certain discrepancies as can be seen above.

• Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 2
  • Informative 1
6 minutes ago, Bishopil said:

My first day back I was playing on RU when I saw a humvee, driven by Vizii, heading through the front gate. I was VDMd and Vizii was micspamming low quality music. -1

I'm not going to go into full detail but if he he turned to hit you then yes it's VDM but if you stood still in his path or either jumped in front of the vehicle then it's not VDM. Secondly Vizii has improved a lot since his mingefest on Delta and from what I have seen he is working on his attitude greatly. I'm not saying this to suck up to him or whatever but ive seen leaders do far worst then Vizii and still receive praise from the community. But as stated before Vizii has shaped up as a leader and a role model and I think he deserves my +1. 

• Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 2
23 minutes ago, Gamma said:

I'm not going to go into full detail but if he he turned to hit you then yes it's VDM but if you stood still in his path or either jumped in front of the vehicle then it's not VDM. Secondly Vizii has improved a lot since his mingefest on Delta and from what I have seen he is working on his attitude greatly. I'm not saying this to suck up to him or whatever but ive seen leaders do far worst then Vizii and still receive praise from the community. But as stated before Vizii has shaped up as a leader and a role model and I think he deserves my +1. 

Really could not have said it any better, Vizi is a real stand up guy if you need something done he always there and trying to help me when I was starting out. He would join army TS help with callouts and just someone who could get shit down.

+1

45 minutes ago, Gamma said:

“I’ve seen leaders do far worse.” is not an acceptable argument when supporting or justifying someone else’s maturity. How would you feel about an immature super admin being chosen on the basis that the last one was worse? 

He clearly hasn’t improved, because he’s done it in recent time. 

It was clearly VDM because 

1. He didn’t have PTE.

2. He drove into me, in my own base. 

Even if I had jumped in front of the vehicle, I’m certain I could still argue a case for VDM due to the fact that he was driving where he wasn’t supposed to. 

And before you ask, no I didn’t report it because frankly I didn’t care. Doesn’t mean it was acceptable behavior, especially by someone attempting to apply for an administration position.

From my own account, I don’t trust that Vizii would be able to maintain a mature and responsible attitude on staff.

Micspamming and driving through opposing front gates wouldn’t be a stretch from him, per say, physgunning players or noclipping to locations. Point being, if he can’t follow the server rules, whats saying he’ll follow the staff ones? I stand by my vote.

Edited by {GG} Bishopil
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 5

+1, Honestly I wasn't here the old days of where you were "Mic spamming". However, currently as you are rping I've seen no problem with you at all. You seem very mature and honestly a great leader overall. You have done nothing but benefit the server and even the marine faction. You are a great person, and I wouldn't seem why you wouldn't get staff.