DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff Application (Again)

Chase

In-game name: eXg Chase
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:91740401
Warns: 2
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: eXg Chase has played for 458:25:52.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Hex, Kicks.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Senior Mod, HR Supervisor, GM supervisor for DarkRP
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs:

Well, boys I never thought I'd be doing this. I'm 100% aware of the past and I don't like to dwell on it. I made mistakes for sure, but nothing that can't be resolved. Since bans got wiped, a lot of old staff and old players have come back and we're all happy about it. After seeing some old staff and people that I used to talk to a lot, I've started to realize I miss being a part of the staff team on Garnet. I did enjoy it when I was staff and I think everyone else can say the same. I've been trying my best to fix some old beef and be cool with everyone again. As for the actual question prompt, the reason I should be chosen over other staff is that I already have experience being staff, I never had problems taking sits and handling players, and I've never gotten a strike or been seriously punished during my time being staff. I've trained multiple people, already know almost all of the rules, and I'm open to learning the new ones. The main problem with some staff is that they get their rank, but don't become a part of the community. Most staff know me already, so fitting in or asking for assistance won't be a problem. I don't dwell on the past too much, and I think I'd be a great addition to the staff team again. As always, the decision made on the application is something I'll always respect. Making the staff team again would be great, and I can't wait to be a part of the community again.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Yes, something that won't happen again.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: When I was first staff.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Most weekdays and weekends.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Certified Flexer.
Did you read the staff rules?: eXg Chase

Edited by garnetgamer
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Kicks said:

Who are you?

3 minutes ago, Chase said:

Who are you?

3 minutes ago, Aleksandr said:

Do I know you?

2 minutes ago, dude said:

who is this nigga
?

Why does it matter. I'd suggest you all keep it on topic. 

Edit: Lmao all these reactions. I just want an actual response to the app, or the opinion that isn't the same fucking comment over and over.

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Sad 2
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1
7 minutes ago, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

Why does it matter. I'd suggest you all keep it on topic. 

Edit: Lmao all these reactions. I just want an actual response to the app, or the opinion that isn't the same fucking comment over and over.

Then what's your opinion?

if any.

Edited by Kicks
  • Spicy 1
21 minutes ago, JPdude said:

-1 I don't think we need anymore staff members that have been perma banned.

Agreed. From the time I knew you, you had a pretty negative attitude towards everything/everyone. And yeah the bam wiped happened and all, but you were staff and knew that what you did wasn't "just a joke". -1

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
1 hour ago, Kicks said:

Then what's your opinion?

if any.

Wasn't planning on making one particularly. Mainly just said that to keep it focused on the opinions towards chase as one of the only operators left as far as I know. I'd rather make an opinion known (if I do) after more responses. I like to see how a community sees them if I plan to comment at all.

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2
  • Friendly 1
1 hour ago, Denizen said:

Chase has made fuck ups. But havent we all? All said and done, I think we can trust a former community member as a Tmod and if higher administration allows- move through the ranks. +1 just mind your Ps and Qs. 

I really appreciate that. I do feel that if I'm really not fit to be staff, then I won't get promoted, but I know that I'm more than fit to be staff. As for the "attitude," its just how I joke around, and no one has ever gotten seriously offended over anything I've said, as it's all jokes. Its my sense of humor. I would really appreciate if the people who don't like me actually interact with me, as most of the -1's are from people I've never really talked to who must have the wrong impression. The +1's are from people who are familiar with me in TS and in-game. I appreciate everyone's feedback nonetheless.

Edited by garnetgamer
  • Cringe 1