Ioms Staff Report

Vergo

Ioms Staff Report

After reading all of the information that was given to me throughout this whole shit-post of a report. I believe that at this current point in time 

we can all come up to the conclusion that the fact this post has reached the 4th page with over 70 replies is kind of insane. 

The following is what is going to and what will happen... 

1. Ioms will not take any action because this was a horrible report with no physical evidence. 

2. I dont know where I was going with this numbered thing but I kinda think I makes it official

3. The fact Alek spoke about bagged milk is kinda aids

4. ROHAN yes THE ROHAN made a famous appearance 

well im not to sure how this post is going to help this situation but I can tell you that KSI did deserve to win that fight last weekend. I also 

do think that Logan Paul filming a dead guy was gay as hell.

• Cringe 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Winner 1
1 minute ago, Blair2 said:

Ioms Staff Report

After reading all of the information that was given to me throughout this whole shit-post of a report. I believe that at this current point in time 

we can all come up to the conclusion that the fact this post has reached the 4th page with over 70 replies is kind of insane. 

1. Ioms will not take any action because this was a horrible report with no physical evidence. 

2. I dont know where I was going with this numbered thing but I kinda think I makes it official

well im not to sure how this post is going to help this situation but I can tell you that KSI did deserve to win that fight last weekend. I also 

^^^^ Agreed. 

• Friendly 1
Just now, Blair2 said:

KSI did deserve to win

i can agree on this but

Ioms will not take any action because this was a horrible report with no physical evidence.

u dont have the authority to decide his consequnces

Ioms Staff Report

All evidence towards ioms has been sent to Garnet.

• Sad 1

Ioms should not be interrupting sits like that unless he is bringing proof forward that can help the staff come to their conclusions. Vergo is correct that the other day Ioms was arguing with me over a failbase (he was basing there but it wasn't his props that were the problem). The base got changed to fit our basing rules and he was still giving me push-back over it even though I was obviously right. I told him to not question his higher ups, & that I know a failbase when I see one, and went about my day. A few minutes later Ioms' friend got warned for failrp (building during a raid) which got him kicked from the server. I noticed his friend reconnected and went spartan immediately, which seemed peculiar to me so i spectated him in case he tried to pull some mingey shit. I saw him attempt to arrest Vergo, and vergo killed him which was a legitimate RP kill. However the spartan reported vergo for RDM, and ioms claims the sit immediately, even though they were just partied up together minutes prior. I noticed that in the last seconds before the spartan died he had his unarrest stick out, and was probably trying to bait vergo into a warn or jail. I went to Ioms and said yo, you shouldnt have taken this sit, but i have proof its a false report, and gave him screenshots from my video that prove the arrest stick was out while vergo was wanted, and the spartan in melee range. He then argued with me for minutes that my proof was not going to be considered because I'm a witness.

Excuse me m8? I'm your higher up who just told you to stop questioning me, and I literally come forward with PROOF from SPECTATING and RECORDING the reported player and you aren't going to consider my proof? Then he has us wait for 10 minutes while the spartan uploads his edited proof only showing a few seconds before he died when my proof was enough.

What a giant waste of time just because you tried to get your friend out of trouble. They were literally in TS together too.

I wasn't going to make a forum report on you for it, but I'll tack this info onto this forum report to substantiate what Vergo claims in his original post.

1 minute ago, proggy said:

Ioms should not be interrupting sits like that unless he is bringing proof forward that can help the staff come to their conclusions. Vergo is correct that the other day Ioms was arguing with me over a failbase (he was basing there but it wasn't his props that were the problem). The base got changed to fit our basing rules and he was still giving me push-back over it even though I was obviously right. I told him to not question his higher ups, & that I know a failbase when I see one, and went about my day. A few minutes later Ioms' friend got warned for failrp (building during a raid) which got him kicked from the server. I noticed his friend reconnected and went spartan immediately, which seemed peculiar to me so i spectated him in case he tried to pull some mingey shit. I saw him attempt to arrest Vergo, and vergo killed him which was a legitimate RP kill. However the spartan reported vergo for RDM, and ioms claims the sit immediately, even though they were just partied up together minutes prior. I noticed that in the last seconds before the spartan died he had his unarrest stick out, and was probably trying to bait vergo into a warn or jail. I went to Ioms and said yo, you shouldnt have taken this sit, but i have proof its a false report, and gave him screenshots from my video that prove the arrest stick was out while vergo was wanted, and the spartan in melee range. He then argued with me for minutes that my proof was not going to be considered because I'm a witness.

Excuse me m8? I'm your higher up who just told you to stop questioning me, and I literally come forward with PROOF from SPECTATING and RECORDING the reported player and you aren't going to consider my proof? Then he has us wait for 10 minutes while the spartan uploads his edited proof only showing a few seconds before he died when my proof was enough.

What a giant waste of time just because you tried to get your friend out of trouble. They were literally in TS together too.

I wasn't going to make a forum report on you for it, but I'll tack this info onto this forum report to substantiate what Vergo claims in his original post.

How much verbal shit do you need to post before we see proof? Lmao

• Cringe 3
  • Haha 2