Simone's Staff App

TheOGSimone

In-game name: GRU MAY Simone 

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 18

SteamID : STEAM_0:0:95270714

Warns: RDM x1, Self Damage x1.

Timezone: MST, Mountain Daylight Time (GMT-6)

Playtime? 😐 GRU MAY Simone has played for 915:18:13.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply? Milton, BatHulkSmash, Joe Budden, Aidan.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None 😞

How do you plan on benefiting our server? 

After donating to the server I would like to help the server further by taking the role of a staff member. Some days I see one staff member taking up to 10 sits within 30 minutes and getting stressed about them. After talking with people who are staff such as Milton and Joe I know that sits have priority over everything else taking place on the server. I have always enjoyed helping people and as a staff member, I would want to enhance the MRP experience for the user as other staff has done for me. Another factor in which I have decided to apply for staff is to help with tryouts. As a current member of GRU tryouts are almost impossible on the new echo map without staff to help out with TP’s and therefore most of the time tryouts are decided by whether there is a staff on or not.

With the holidays rolling around that means there is going to be more server population, and with more population comes more minges. But as we have all seen it’s not always a new player that minges or get warned. Sometimes you need staff assistance if someone self-damages themselves in war and asking a staff member to check logs for them, or someone wants to see how much damage they have done to another player. These are some of the ways I would like to help the community. Over my time on GG I have tried my best to become a friendly person and make a name for myself, but as all people do there have been times I have been toxic. However, I am still trying to become a better person on GG and be the least amount toxic I can personally become because I believe that toxicisit doesn't belong on Garnet Gaming.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details

I RDM’ed someone that’s about it, and the self damage was in Boardwalk Tuns and the floor is very misleading and I believe did about 40-50 dmg to myself. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Usually on nights 4pm-11:30pm and weekend from 12 - 10pm.

Edited by DooMsday785
  • Like 2
  • Spicy 1

+1, Although from past experiences you have had moments when you were toxic, you are a very mature person. I do believe that someone like you would help benefit the improvement of the server and its growth with helping sniffing out minges and all that. I would also  to add that a good way to get yourself known around the server to help you with obtaining staff would be to be active on the U.S faction and showing activity on forums. But regardless you have shown you have what it takes to be apart of the staff team and id love to see you be apart of the team!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DooMsday785 said:

staff member, I would want to enhance the MRP experience for the user as other staff has done for me. Another factor in which I have decided to apply for staff is to help with tryouts. As a current member of GRU tryouts are almost impossible on the new echo map without staff to help out with TP’s and therefore most of the time tryouts are decided by whether there is a staff on or not.

Said it once and will say it again staff are not uber those who assist during tryouts are just being nice it is not required to though. So if players aren't holding tryouts just because they are to  lazy to walk then its a issue on the faction not on the staff team.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
2 hours ago, Mikel said:

Said it once and will say it again staff are not uber those who assist during tryouts are just being nice it is not required to though. So if players aren't holding tryouts just because they are to  lazy to walk then its a issue on the faction not on the staff team.

@MikelI do full agree that staff aren't the uber of the server, although the amount of time that it saves is a help to both the tryoutees and the people holding the tryouts it tremendous. I would also like to add that SOC faction tryouts take an average time of 50 minutes depending on how many people are trying out and when they have to constantly run back for sims it can get very tedious and I personally would not want tryouts to go into war however that is an option if it comes to that.

Edited by DooMsday785

FAT +1

I've been waiting for you to put up a staff app forever now! 

Simone has been one of the most chill and level headed people i've met in the entirety of the server since I started playing. He's got a really good way of calming people down when they're angry (i've experienced it first hand). 

I can't give a +1 fat enough here. Simone is definitely a great fit for staff, load of hours, pretty well known, and a responsible 3rd in command on GRU.

• Like 1