DarkRP Staff Team

11 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

I mean garnet said himself that its fine to talk back to know if he was wrong.

So you are saying i can argue with any higher up and get away with it? That's a life hack and a half. I mean as long as you think they're wrong it's a-ok.

Just now, TBFYKingSnippy said:

This is what I mean, I talk to one person, you all try to attack.

We 'attack' because we don't want a toxic staff member in the team. If you say dumb shit to one person, of course were going to call you out.

3 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

You mean when you guys spammed me on ts with " he doesn't have powers " even though he was the one moving me in and out of channels?

I cant really remember who it was, but I strictly remember him not having any mod+ perms. I can't speak for the other boys, but all I said was he had no powers. You did not have to respond at all to me, and instead you let it hit your ego, then you responded (i'm assuming ) to all of us saying "toxic". 

7 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

Oh and post the ss of the whole ts consol chat would ya?

Unless you want me to go back in time, that's a no can do.

https://gyazo.com/af8096cac32d6706e99d5078493e1fda - Here's somewhere to start off for ts abuse

I'll add whatever toxic shi I find later and from how it seems, I have the max to go back for 2 years. Honestly, nvm I don't care. You guys try to hurt my feelings but since you guys just cant do it, it just makes you more mad. I am done replying, have a good night<3.

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy
26 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

https://gyazo.com/af8096cac32d6706e99d5078493e1fda - Here's somewhere to start off for ts abuse

I'll add whatever toxic shi I find later and from how it seems, I have the max to go back for 2 years. Honestly, nvm I don't care. You guys try to hurt my feelings but since you guys just cant do it, it just makes you more mad. I am done replying, have a good night<3.

You. Don't. Understand. Learn to accept to some extent you are in the wrong. That's one of the big issues people have with you. You never know when to fucking quit and chill. Nor do you know how to take criticism it seems. I told you already i'm getting sick of it. As I said it's not inherently just you. People as a whole need to stop this headhunting shit against you as well. That shouldn't be an excuse to play ignorant. Stop antagonizing people, headhunting, and god knows what else. I've seen you do it, and i'm not stupid. This whole shit bringing up this past evidence you have saved is exactly what i'm talking about. If it was something you were willing to take a screenshot or note of then it should be dealt with then as I've told people in the past. Not up to two years later in a mountain of evidence to get your way. 

I don't care who locks this just lock this. This shits gone on long enough.

@Gildarts @evity @Hexane

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2
  • Like 2
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 3
1 minute ago, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

You. Don't. Understand. Learn to accept to some extent you are in the wrong. That's one of the big issues people have with you. You never know when to fucking quit and chill. Nor do you know how to take criticism it seems. I told you already i'm getting sick of it. As I said it's not inherently just you. People as a whole need to stop this headhunting shit against you as well. That shouldn't be an excuse to play ignorant. Stop antagonizing people, headhunting, and god knows what else. I've seen you do it, and i'm not stupid. This whole shit bringing up this past evidence you have saved is exactly what i'm talking about. If it was something you were willing to take a screenshot or note of then it should be dealt with then as I've told people in the past. Not up to two years later in a mountain of evidence to get your way. 

I don't care who locks this just lock this shit. This shits gone on long enough.

@Gildarts @evity @Hexane

On god.

8 hours ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

This is what I mean, I talk to one person, you all try to attack.

Lets try this snippy. All we want is the staff to be a team my guy. How about you just admit you were wrong, and let’s just move on. The only reason people think you’re toxic is because you respond to everyone who says anything about you and try to explain how they’re wrong and why you’re right. You need to learn how to own up to your shit. Even Garnet said the same shit. 

@Hexane sorry bro didn’t see your reply before this one was posted.

Edited by Chase
  • Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Winner 2