Lil Noots application

GingyzzBTW

28 minutes ago, Hexane said:

Let’s get some replies @proggy @Entity @JPdude @Kicks @Chase

Yes sir!

You've made a lot of applications before, and it hasn't been that long since you've gotten denied. The edits aren't very good and don't show how you can be a good staff member, just about how people treat you on the server. You are also impatient for replies and such which doesn't show a good ethic that we expect from our staff. This is my reasoning for a -1 and I hope that you come on the server and make yourself known to the community before I want to change my vote.

25 minutes ago, Entity said:

Yes sir!

You've made a lot of applications before, and it hasn't been that long since you've gotten denied. The edits aren't very good and don't show how you can be a good staff member, just about how people treat you on the server. You are also impatient for replies and such which doesn't show a good ethic that we expect from our staff. This is my reasoning for a -1 and I hope that you come on the server and make yourself known to the community before I want to change my vote.

On 11/23/2019 at 7:22 PM, GingyzzBTW said:

Thank you for saying this and why is no one giving me a rate i've got only two well three but the one with 15+ was wrong so....

Oh, they changed it. My bad, I still think you are underage, even then allowing 15 year olds to staff still seemed a little young. Still a -1

1 hour ago, Trash_Panda said:

Oh, they changed it. My bad, I still think you are underage, even then allowing 15 year olds to staff still seemed a little young. Still a -1

They never changed it for DarkRP, you're thinking of MRP I believe. Their age requirements were or are currently 15 or older.

22 minutes ago, GingyzzBTW said:

Thank you but  can u explain how its 13+ but i'm to young but i'm 13?

It’s the same thing as a driver license. Sure you’re 18, but you’re still young. Just because your the age limit doesn’t mean you have the required amount of experience.

6 hours ago, Entity said:

They never changed it for DarkRP, you're thinking of MRP I believe. Their age requirements were or are currently 15 or older.

It was never changed for Military, it was changed for DarkRP last I checked

17 minutes ago, Oatlife said:

It’s the same thing as a driver license. Sure you’re 18, but you’re still young. Just because your the age limit doesn’t mean you have the required amount of experience.

It was never changed for Military, it was changed for DarkRP last I checked

thank you oatlife

DENIED

While you made significant improvements to your staff application, at this point in time, the staff team is looking for quality > quantity.

Don't let this decision deter you easily; your ability to accept criticism and still make the effort to improve your application didn't go unnoticed. We look forward to your applications in the future.