Trip Staff Application.

TripUSA

In-game name:

Trip

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):

STEAM_0:0:37060440

Warns:

I have been on the server for an extremely long time. I've racked up warns joking with fellow staff and friends, so I definitely have a handful of warns. 

Timezone: 

PST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:

| V PVT Trip has played for 2952:32:49.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:

Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: 

Yes.

Past experiences as staff: 

I've been staff on MRP twice (Trial Admin, Admin), this would be the third time around. For some it might be a red flag I have been in and out so many times but I have never been removed/demoted. I had many personal/family issues I needed to set straight which is why I left. I needed to most importantly find a job which is what Ive done, and it is giving me the opportunity to come back to the server.

How do you plan on benefiting our server?: 

This community holds a very dear place to me personally, almost all of my favorite online memories have originated from this community. Becoming staff was the most entertaining and fulfilling thing I have done with my time on the server, I personally find enjoyment in enforcing rules and in general helping other players with  problems they may have. Hard working staff is a major key in maintaining a healthy and populated server. Staffing comes with power, but with power comes huge responsibility, and I believe I am more than capable in becoming a solid staff. I believe my maturity and experience enables me to handle sits more than properly than most.

Overall I enjoy staffing because it benefits the server, and brings a new meaning to hopping on and just playing the server. Through these couple years, my knowledge of the rules and experience on the server has enabled me to quickly defuse issues in a professional manner. As staff this time around I would love to be more involved with the staff team during meetings, and becoming more of a presence overall. Staff is not only enforcing rules and reaching a quota, its about connecting with other players and creating a more positive and enjoyable experience for everybody.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP?: 

RDM+LTAP

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

Unfortunately I do not know the exact dates but my first staff app was probably around late 2016 (Trial Admin), I resigned and came back as staff sometime I think in late 2018 (Admin). (?) 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

My job would be the only thing to really decrease my time, but usually I only work long hours during the weekend, so I definitely have enough time for staffing responsibilities.

Edited by TripUSA
10 minutes ago, Im Dream said:

We're asking for the number of warns, not an excuse. Also if you've been on the server for an "extremely" long time then you should know there has been a couple of warn reset, therefore you could only show us those that you got since the last warn reset, without talking about the previous ones.

I know warns expire, thought this always meant warns that youve gotten previousy not active warns.  Thank you for letting me know.

Edited by TripUSA
1 hour ago, TripUSA said:

I know warns expire, thought this always meant warns that youve gotten previousy not active warns.  Thank you for letting me know.

All the warns was from cry baby's and irrelevant people and they all expired soo 😕

Edited by Draggy2
  • Cringe 1
1 hour ago, Im Dream said:

We're asking for the number of warns, not an excuse. Also if you've been on the server for an "extremely" long time then you should know there has been a couple of warn reset, therefore you could only show us those that you got since the last warn reset, without talking about the previous ones.

It's been a while, but i'm pretty sure warns clear after 2 weeks lol. Unless a user has 3 or 4 active warns at the time of making an application, it's really just nit picking.

20 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

It's been a while, but i'm pretty sure warns clear after 2 weeks lol. Unless a user has 3 or 4 active warns at the time of making an application, it's really just nit picking.

Just to update you. Warns do not go away anymore no two week wipes.