hunterahmonzo12

In Game name: 1MD DI MGySgt Ahmonzo Hunter

Steam ID: Hunterahmonzo12

Warns: Once 

Timezone: Eastern Pacific

Playtime: Around maybe 100 Hours I belive

Teamspeak: NO Microphone: YES

Do I have the obility to film and collect Garry mods videos: YES

Referels: I have always wanted to sign up so really no one. But Aidan Had helped me out

I plan to improve and make the server more unique and safe and also fun at the same time with my ideas the server could exponetially benifit from I will of course ensure that all players are taken care off and looked after.

Have I ever been banned?: No I have never been banned

No previous applications were made

At least half of my day 

Ok. I like you, a lot. But I know you can do better than what I'm looking at right now. You don't have two paragraphs at all, it's a compuond sentence. Your playtime is not correct (/playtime name in game). Your steam id isn't correct at all, do /id Ahmonzo 

I really don't want you to be the first -1 I give, but I'm sorry. This is a -1 till you fix.

Edited by scythe
spelling

I believe you could hold some good qualities, But you need to put more effort into the application.

You most definitely need to write more into the paragraphs then what you had written already, also i would recommend getting more hours on server and reaching out to more members of the community so -1 for now.

yikes, put way more effort into your staff app, look at other Accepted staff apps and see the dedication and effort they put in. You're an okay guy from the 3 conversations I've had with you but you gotta not only talk more with the community but spend more time on and with it. -1

Edited by RegretAlt
12 hours ago, hunterahmonzo12 said:

I plan to improve and make the server more unique and safe and also fun at the same time with my ideas the server could exponetially benifit from I will of course ensure that all players are taken care off and looked after.

-1 Looks like you wrote this entire app in 5 minutes max. Take some more time to really construct your application. You have a good character but without a proper and strong application you will go nowhere. Good luck in the future.

-1, your "2 Paragraphs" is 1 sentence. Not only that i've constantly seen you minging around RU base and yelling into your microphone. Not only that, you're extremely inactive on forums, you have one post and its this one. 

Edited by Aparh
Adding more information

-1 horribly put together and not done right, there’s only one paragraph if you can even call it that, steam id is wrong, referrals isn’t done right, warns is poorly given, playtime is weong and even so it’s low, I recommend you get more playtime under your belt and we’ll known before applying, not only that I would highly recommend doing things right if you are trying to earn such a responsible rank in the community and yet you can barely for 1 paragraph when it requires 2