False Ban

Frogggy

Idk man find someone to replicate an ares hitting 12 shots in a second on a moving target and maybe youll be unbanned, but I can't do it standing next to someone who is stationary 2 feet in front of me.  

309520bb4b3903bcf2fc07757b49973e.png

Acting like this in TS while you have an appeal up is not going to help your case, homie. I would expect any of our staff to be a snitch when they have knowledge and evidence of someone hacking. 

Notice him calling raid at 0:07 in the video. Imagine Wagons drops me the money, I collect, and check to see if frogggy's there. I see him at 0:018. Why would he sit there for 11 seconds? You can see as soon as imagine looks to his left, Frogggy starts walking towards the fast door because he knows that Imagine Wagons is about to open the fast door.

• Informative 1
3 minutes ago, Frogggy said:

@OGMetro you see me walk in before he even opens the door  he wasn't even at the button when I went to door he opend it like3-4 seconds after I walked to the door

it's a solid 3 seconds, took you roughly .5 seconds to get right in front of the fast door, within 2.5 seconds you were able to get in from the front of the fast door. All Im saying is you moved to get in as soon as he turns to his left to leave, which is very sketchy

Edited by OGMetro