SEALs QoL Models

Ziggy

First Take 1.3

“SEAL models should have US models, not ones with UK flags.” 

“Whatchu got in mind?” 

When we took a look at the server models, our first idea was to have the CSGO ST6 models, but unfortunately it seems they were taken off the server. Here’s the alternative: 

Assault: 

3d70c71579821990f5d488c9f7428ffa.png

Medic:

0c57f43f9ceb14aa20928694b2dc31c7.png

Tactical:

1effbbca31bcb0d57c6f739811d11640.png

Commander:

1997b337c3274887ab3f49f8144e763c.png

These models are all really similar, but on the up side, they all have US flags. This is a minuscule detail, but I thought I would throw it in due to the request of others. The models to me, look more combat ready and unified, which is a plus. If you would like me to go into further reasoning as to why I picked each model for each class, let me know. 

Original post for reference^

Edited by {GG} Bishopil
Guest Gildarts

+1

Update will not effect game play at all, so shouldnt be a priority but It would be nice. Although I would rather see the current skins re-skined just on the arm patch.

2 hours ago, Gildarts said:

+1

Update will not effect game play at all, so shouldnt be a priority but It would be nice. Although I would rather see the current skins re-skined just on the arm patch.

I could get this done myself and have a modeler friend of mine remove the flag, but I didn’t think that Garnet would be too keen on adding the customized models. 

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines