DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MilitaryRP Update [12/04/2019]

Nutter

2 hours ago, Garnet said:

I went ahead and bought a Razer Black Widow for almost 70% off seeing as my keyboard is obnoxiously loud on Teamspeak!

Weapon Adjustments

Sterling L2A3

The weapon has been buffed from 19 to 27 damage

Handling has been made slightly better than the MP5A5/A4 variants due to its higher price point.

A) Thank you, cause everytime id talk to you in TS and I mentioned your keyboard clacking being a bit loud youd go "oh sorry" and deafen and then I couldn't pester you about my own suggestions that would get me slaughtered on forums haha
B) I can finally use a consistent gun and thank you for that, more than you know 🙂

4 hours ago, Garnet said:

Some people have to be made out as an example, especially when their behavior on their own suggestion post is borderline offensive

Didn't mean for it to be offensive. The whole post was meant to regard an issue that seemed to be a rather easy fix, to allow a faction that was now gaining traction to properly utilize their classes. I do think you mis-interpreted me a bit however, cause I had meant that the Ghost class had the issues Frogmen had BESIDES a shit hitbox. I do understand that I was incorrect about the class having all the errors of frogmen but that is how it was presented to me at the time when I was talking to Rangers. I was not an active Ranger at the time, nor am I now. I made the suggestion for them and had expected if there was any errors, they would correct them as they can actually play on the class(es).

Overall the update does look really good, I appreciate that some-most of the changes were brought from suggestions. May I ask what objective the bombsites are for S&D(if anyone knows atm)?

• Informative 1
7 hours ago, Garnet said:

Sidearms/Handguns

Weapon Adjustments

Sterling L2A3

If this works, I am going to cum buckets. 

US Rangers : Ghost

I honestly never noticed a bad hitbox for Rangers, but thank you anyway for putting work on it. Also thanks for the access to the US group chat function.