DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MilitaryRP Update [12/04/2019]

Nutter

15 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Factions and Regiments

FORUMS

Bless.

If you don't mind me asking out of curiosity, what's the tickrate currently at?

Forgot to add about textscreen stuff; Don't know if it's already in there, but stuff about TS and forums, simple disclaimers about important rules

and a big sign that says Be Patient.

Edited by shrimpus
  • The Garnut
26 minutes ago, shrimp said:

Bless.

If you don't mind me asking out of curiosity, what's the tickrate currently at?

Forgot to add about textscreen stuff; Don't know if it's already in there, but stuff about TS and forums, simple disclaimers about important rules

and a big sign that says Be Patient.

Yeah, connection information and a disclaimer would be nice, although it's an obvious responsibility to read the rules.

8 minutes ago, Im Dream said:

Nothing is handling better than an audi

except a BMW

On DRP we used to have a turn on/off button for the party halo and it would save performances (maybe we still have it, I should check) but maybe this could be implemented so people that don't really need the halo and need that slight performance boost could use it.

There an on/off switch for it on militaryRP as well for client performance, however, the existence of the module itself takes a hit on server performance, regardless if it's ran or not.

Please don't see this as me being a "salty kid" or trying to be the "makeshift dev", I'm just curious if this would work to boost performance a bit, maybe I'm right, maybe I'm totally wrong, but please don't see this as a toxic, rude, borderline offensive or non respectful comment.

That comment was in no way toxic, but you do get pretty rude for no apparent reason, which is why I had warned you. Just watch how you word some things and you'll be golden.

• Like 1
  • The Garnut
1 minute ago, AwesomeAidan said:

I have had that exact keyboard for a year now and I have no complaints about it. Good choice 👍 

Seemed like the most comparable thing to my now 7 year old Rosewill keyboard that I bought when Garnet first started 🙂 hopefully it lasts just as long.

I really love the update and appreciate all the work, thank you for finally looking at the ranger classes too as there are a lot of people that can vouch that the field medic hit box was easily as big as a humvee, most of all we truly appreciate everything you’ve done