Ban Appeal

Drizzy

30 minutes ago, Drizzy said:

And anyway we were in a sit for swaggersouls. Your screenshot even showed it. 

I already replied to that. It's because of Swaggers sit that I could see damage you did while in jail, Those were the only 2 reports I ever had on you. Also, fairly sure this account is an alt for a perma'd player anyway.

Edited by Zach-DLC
  • Cringe 2
2 minutes ago, The King of Rohan said:

Fun fact ban wipe happened also fun fact he ain't permaed anymore

I'm sure he has an alt or two that's banned already, but that's besides the point.

It's simple math. From when he did his first two shots to when he did that little bit of damage to piko. If the jail was 6 minutes (which he shows,) then he damaged another player when in jail and within the window for massattrdm.

20 minutes ago, ThetaKek said:

Why is mass attempt rdm 2 weeks n not like 1. -1 ban is p much correct for once B).

Could've banned him for

unintentional mass random deathmatch (1 week)

but the first 2 att rdms weren't unintentional, as he straight up admits to just shooting people as a joke.

3 hours ago, Drizzy said:

I shot someone with a glock as a joke. I thought they wouldn't care but instead would return fire.

The third he claims accidental, but I mean either way it's atleast a week ban,

50 minutes ago, spilq said:

U can’t ban him for shooting piko if he didn’t report it, piko wouldn’t care if he was shot unless it was on purpose so for me this is a +1

Actually, it doesn't matter if piko cared or not. Technically, consentual rdm is not allowed; instead the players choose not to report each other. However, if another player is killed during the consentual rdm, regular punishments apply and all consent rdm kills are counted toward an Att. mass or Mass Rdm.

24 minutes ago, eXg-Buddha said:

Actually, it doesn't matter if piko cared or not. Technically, consentual rdm is not allowed; instead the players choose not to report each other. However, if another player is killed during the consentual rdm, regular punishments apply and all consent rdm kills are counted toward an Att. mass or Mass Rdm.

So even if ur friends u can’t kill each other just for fun?

DENIED

Regardless of how you did damage to multiple players, it's in the logs. The ban wasn't issued in error, so it'll stay.

51 minutes ago, spilq said:

So even if ur friends u can’t kill each other just for fun?

No, a bunch of MRP players recently got banned for the exact scenario you're describing

Edited by hex_
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1