My account

GeneralKnoxx

Austin, You realize I've donated over 1,000$ to this server? The receipts go back to Jan, I don't even think Pay pal goes back that far in history. I've sent my screen shots and have plenty of people that know the money I had.  I'm just asking something simple here that is all. 

• Cringe 1
10 minutes ago, AustinDatDude said:

He was getting players and staff to come help with the server if I recall, but he would need a receipt or screenshot for every person traded with along with proof showing he had the money the last time he was on

I don't know if this helps at all,  but I can vouch for the fact that he did have that money. 

8 minutes ago, AustinDatDude said:

He was getting players and staff to come help with the server if I recall, but he would need a receipt or screenshot for every person traded with along with proof showing he had the money the last time he was on

do you have any proof he was trying to get people to come help with a server?

9 minutes ago, AustinDatDude said:

he would need a receipt or screenshot for every person

everyone knows he sold perms he doesnt need a receipt, he even sold to various reputable staff who can vouch for him

• Cringe 1
  • Winner 1
7 minutes ago, GeneralKnoxx said:

The receipts go back to Jan, I don't even think Pay pal goes back that far in history.

They can go as far as your first transaction, its the law to keep record of all transactions if i recall. I doubt you'd need to show all of your receipts however.

I did not know that Kicks, all I am trying to ask about is the money I had that is gone. When I left I didn't cause any problems or anything of the sort to bring bad rep to my self. I have asked multiple people about the reset and they said they still have everything  

Not sure who set reset your money but i think it should be given back. You did go to another community but I didn't see any advertisement or any drama when you left and you weren't staff for a while before your departure. Although the few times i logged in over on that server I did see a couple familiar faces. Maybe the person who took it away had a good reason that I dunno about though.

@The King of Rohan @evity @Garnet 

yall know anything about this?

No one has permission (but garnet) to access players in-game items when they're not connected, I can almost guarantee if your money was stripped which I don't think it was it would be justified, I don't recall when the last eco reset was but I'm fairly sure that it was after those screenshots were taken.

45 minutes ago, evity said:

No one has permission (but garnet) to access players in-game items when they're not connected, I can almost guarantee if your money was stripped which I don't think it was it would be justified, I don't recall when the last eco reset was but I'm fairly sure that it was after those screenshots were taken.

Knoxx had the money after the ECO wipe, he only started playing I think like 3 months afterward

13 hours ago, Zach-DLC said:

Only garnet can clear or modify money. Evity can spawn it but still. This makes no sense, nobody would take your money even for leaving to staff 

To be clear I can set players money while they're online.