My account

GeneralKnoxx

3 hours ago, Entity said:

*Has a lot of money, shows to friends*

*Spends it all*

*Makes forum request saying money was reset*

"Yeah I saw him with money, give it back." 

This is my thought process on the situation

so if he spent it all on friends, which friends would he have given it to since he hasnt even been online since his money was reset

Just now, spilq said:

right sorry my bad but even if he spent it all what could he spend it on to lose 200 mill so quickly?

Alt accounts
Perks
Unbox crates
Permas or VIP
transfer into bank
transfer into friends
online deals
cross server deals (MRP possibly)
shipments of anything
guns
drugs
health
armor
blood colors
bail money
threw it away to randoms
duels

Basically anything really.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Entity said:

Permas or VIP

online deals

cross server deals (MRP possibly)

blood colors

i dont think u can buy any of these with ingame money and i dont think knoxx would need someone to buy him vip or permas

2 minutes ago, Entity said:

threw it away to randoms

and hes not stupid enough to do this one^

1 minute ago, spilq said:

i dont think u can buy any of these with ingame money and i dont think knoxx would need someone to buy him vip or permas

and hes not stupid enough to do this one^

Well yes you can because IRL deals exist.

What about all the other options? I don't see why you're putting up a fight for knoxx's money, it's not like he's going to share.

2 minutes ago, Entity said:

What about all the other options? I don't see why you're putting up a fight for knoxx's money, it's not like he's going to share

i dont care if he shares, he earned all that helping people buy perms instead of using there irl money therefore deserves to have it back since he has never done anything wrong to the server or staff team

I'm gonna go ahead and throw this one in denied, literally anything could have happened to your money after taking these screenshots the only thing they show is that you did hold that money at some point but other than that they prove nothing. If you have any other ideas what could have happened to your money i.e, account being breached, rouge SA's, etc. I'd be more than willing to look into it but as it stands your lack of evidence is clear. I've been playing/staffing on this server for nearly 6 years and this is the first time I've ever heard of a player's in-game money just vanishing, I got garnets input on this he also doesn't believe that your money just magically vanished, that's generally not how this works. I'm not claiming your lying or trying to fraud the system but at the same time, this just seems rather sus. Feel free to shoot either me or garnet a PM through the forums or steam if you'd like to talk more about this.

• Friendly 1
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1