Staff members in-game name: V DGEN Viva
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): Not sure
Date & Time of incident: 12/12/2019 around 11:30 pm
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Mass RDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 Weeks
Proof of Ban: 

dqdXEXa.png
What happened? (include any proof): I was goofing around before a war and as i was throwing nades outside of base someone kicked the grenade back inside and it ended in a mass RDM i have my POV that i hope you watch and see that i believe this was an accident 

Why should your ban be removed?: I believe that this was an accidental mass and wish for a one day instead of a 2 week thank you.

• Cringe 4
  • Sad 1
  • Informative 1

+1
by the video, although it may be argued that he was "tempting fate"
As you can see, the grenade was thrown, with the intent of it not being hit back.
But somebody had walked into the grenade mid-flight, thus causing the grenade to bounce back into the gate, killing everyone.

I say reduce it to accidental, because as you can obviously see, It was an accident.

Jackal pretty much hit it on the nail. I told you multiple times to stop throwing nades. Doesn't matter if that guy kicked it into the crowd, you knew damn well the risk you were taking. Dempsey this is like your third MassRDM ban in a course of 2-3 months. You're walking on thin fucking ice with the possibility of it being bumped to a perma, just saying.

40 minutes ago, Jackal said:

The issue with this entire appeal was that you were warned at least once or twice to stop throwing the nades, since you were borderline massing. Not only that but you probably attempted mass on the first nade that was thrown due to it damaging at least 1 other and killing the initial 2. Now sure he kicked it back and you didn't intend for the nade to be brought back into the base but you were baiting people to run into your nades and die. Which, is apparent based on your first statement at the beginning of the video "I want to see how many of you run to my nade when I throw it" or something of the sort. You may not have been maliciously doing so but you definitely had the intent to fuck around and get a handful of kills. Otherwise you wouldn't have thrown the nade in the first place nor made the statement at the very beginning. Basically, regardless if it was kicked in or not prior you were warned against doing it and proceeded to do so at your own risk.

Well just to go over a phew points on the first nade that was thrown i cant see how that is attempted mass because of the 2 that died and the 1 that was injured where all outside of base under 2 minutes before war and on my first statement which i said "I want to see how many of you run to my nade when I throw it". Now this obviously looks bad ill give you that but people are pushing precap's at this time just to be able to be in a kill feed and its still genuinely an accidental for the simple fact it was an accident theres plenty of things people do in base that can be considered borderline massing just for the simple fact of having either an RPG or a grenade out. So i do see where your coming from i was joking around and an accident happened but it was still an accident just in an unfortunate scenario and yes i do have a general intent to fuck around it happens i try to have fun here and there but i still did not mean to mass and get a handful of kills my point is that this was in fact an accident and just because prior into this video i was fucking about changes any of these facts i was not warned for any of the other kills for baiting or otherwise but other then that cheers!

1 hour ago, Jackal said:

"I want to see how many of you run to my nade when I throw it"

18 minutes ago, Dempsey said:

theres plenty of things people do in base that can be considered borderline massing

If half a faction can get banned for fucking around in base, so can you. Accident or not, you still showed a deliberate intent to do something against the rules after being warned not to do so. Be grateful this wasn't longer. 

4 minutes ago, shrimp said:

If half a faction can get banned for fucking around in base, so can you.

I was not around for when this happened although i have herd about it from multiple people in the mean time i have also herd of other people getting of pretty easy as well it just seems to me that this is more or less about the person and not a general scope of fair rules across the board and if this ban is longer so be it i probably deserve it but im not going to shy away even if people are saying im walking on thin ice.