Russian Elite : Juggernaut

Taffy

Description:

Russia should have the Juggernaut class as one of our donor classes we could buy. There is no possible way a player can have the jugg class and stay on the Russian Side to main it. Also The US Has 8 donor classes they can buy, while RU has 7. Which means US has better chance of winning with another class that contains 300 health. Adding this in will make the server more fair and it will add a new experience to the Russian Mains that have never played on jugg. The Russian Jugg can be modeled off of the Payday 2 Jugg (as seen in the pic down below) but having it as either a solid color or a red camouflage . The class will be equipped with the DP-28 as its primary and a dessert eagle as its secondary. The Class will have a E.O.D suit that will add 200 extra health to total it to 300 health and equipped with 3 frag grenades . Name of the class could be Russian Elite : Bulldozer, Russian Elite : Steamroller, Russian Elite : Behemoth, Russian Elite : Colossus, Russian Elite : Earthmover, or  Russian Elite : Tanker.

Reasoning:

This will benefit the server because it will make a lot of Russian players happy that they can play on a class that was only available to the US. Another reason is that it will make the Server money, because there are a good amount of people that would purchase the class if it was made.  

Additional Information:

latest?cb=20140226200957

Edited by Taffy
quick last min add in's
  • Like 3
  • Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 1

+1  somebody promote this man.

A good reason for this could be if people would like to play the Juggernaut, they are not just limited to play US. It brings potential for RU to hold objectives that are very close quarters just like the US can with their Juggs.

The another good reason is i want it soo badly 😞

but i want "Russian Elite : Tachanka" name just for the memes

Edited by VBSA2
  • Spicy 1
2 hours ago, Taffy said:

DP-28

Not currently on the server. If you're suggesting a whole new CW content pack be added, then good luck. But maybe find one first without just saying "oh make it happen"

2 hours ago, Taffy said:

Payday 2 Jugg (as seen in the pic down below) but having it as either a solid color or a red camouflage

1. Model is not on the server.
2. No linked content pack.
3. So who do you want to do the color changes? Garnet? Unlikely.
4. Missed opportunity tbh to not suggest a Tachanka class since Kapkan is on the server and you want a tank with DP-28 5Head

2 hours ago, Taffy said:

Russian Elite : Bulldozer, Russian Elite : Steamroller, Russian Elite : Behemoth, Russian Elite : Colossus, Russian Elite : Earthmover, or  Russian Elite : Tanker.

Just suggest one, don't throw 6 possibilities, just put one that you think would best fit, and Garnet and the community can interpret it from there.

-1 overall, the lack of community response sought out prior to this post is apparent, you're overall reasoning for this suggestion is really shit compared to Ting's, and Jugg's have not been a problem on this map at all so there is no real problem with "US having a better chance at winning."

Edited by Pencil
  • Like 4
  • Cringe 1
  • 300 IQ 2

I say we go with Ting and my old suggestion, but replace the P90 on that one with the PKM. so id say +1 to the old suggestion. I know that RU players want a juggernaut class so they can have grenades and 300 hp. Im with @Pencil on this one cause he had the reasons on why this class cant be added. Again, Ting had a complete setup in which everything was already on the server.

Edited by Captainswag

+1

I would absolutely love to see this happen.  An equivalent to US Juggernaut only seems fair, but more importantly, it adds another element to the game that would give a relatively new experience to both US and RU players. Can't recommend this enough. 

Edited by PaniniV2
  • Spicy 1
  • Friendly 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines