Vizii's Staff Resignation

Had fun in the start of when I got staff, But with how it is right now with drama going on endlessly and lots of problems internally I show no excitement or motivation to be apart of the staff team. It was fun while it lasted but I also have way too much shit that is about to start such as baseball and college classes so i'd rather focus on that and balance being in PDSS. Thank you all for the great time while it lasted. Had alot of fun but it just isnt for me anymore. 

@Milton luv u chief, keep it up with the team ❤️ 

• Sad 7
  • Informative 1

Took me a while to respond to this because I was pretty sad when I saw it. I left frogmen for GB seemingly out of nowhere, kept you in the dark about it, and couldn't help with much of what you were going through on the drama side of things.

You were a great addition to the staff team, and it really sucks to know you aren't going to be there anymore. Take care of yourself and whatever else is happening in your life Vizii. I'll be in FM from time to time, but plan to be really busy rebuilding GB.

3 hours ago, Milton said:

Took me a while to respond to this because I was pretty sad when I saw it. I left frogmen for GB seemingly out of nowhere, kept you in the dark about it, and couldn't help with much of what you were going through on the drama side of things.

You were a great addition to the staff team, and it really sucks to know you aren't going to be there anymore. Take care of yourself and whatever else is happening in your life Vizii. I'll be in FM from time to time, but plan to be really busy rebuilding GB.

Thank you for everything man, I know you'll do great things with the faction and you always got me whenever you need help with anything❤💯

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines