DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Rust 5x Update [12/31/2019]

Nutter

• The Garnut

ggchristmaslogo.png

I hope I fucking got it right this time

After hours of playing on our own as well as other 5x servers, I've re-adjusted the loot tables.
All throughout today I will try my best to further tweak it to players' satisfaction, so keep me updated in the comments!

Some of the changes I made included bumping up the chance of obtaining all sort of weapon bodies, as well as buff the odds of weapons from Heli/Airdrops

PS

Some of you are under the impression that since this is a 5x server there should be absolutely no junk items, and I beg to differ. Odds should pretty much be the same as with a vanilla server.

I understand it doesn't translate well when dealing with more harder to obtain crates, which is why for the most part I've taken out junk items.

• Like 1
  • Creative 1

The one problem I've noticed, (I was last on Midnight 12/30 EST), is rifle bodies are not spawning.

During our time roaming we only heard AK fire a handful of times, and for a 5x, that's strange. We did some barrel farming and we confirmed that little to no Rifle bodies were spawning. Not sure if you made a change to this but I just wanted to bring it up. Thank you for your patience and hard work on this issue.

• The Garnut
5 hours ago, Dan Gardner said:

The one problem I've noticed, (I was last on Midnight 12/30 EST), is rifle bodies are not spawning.

During our time roaming we only heard AK fire a handful of times, and for a 5x, that's strange. We did some barrel farming and we confirmed that little to no Rifle bodies were spawning. Not sure if you made a change to this but I just wanted to bring it up. Thank you for your patience and hard work on this issue.

8 hours ago, Garnet said:

Some of the changes I made included bumping up the chance of obtaining all sort of weapon bodies

• Like 1