In-game name: officer wildd
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:26039719
Staff members in-game name: Aark for warn 1, Mipsu for warn 2
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): no clue of how to get that
Date & Time of incident: Jan 9 21:15 and 21:27
Timezone: GMT
Warn Reason: RDA for warn 1, Diss in OOC for warn 2
What happened? (include any proof): + Why should your warn be removed?:

Warn 1 (given by AAark - RDA): Me and the other cops got into a gunfight with 2 armed criminals, as I'm about to kill the 2nd one I hear someone say ''I have a gun I'm going to shoot you'' right behind me so I turn around, I see someone holding what looked like a gun for a second so I quickly reacted by pressing my quickwanted bind and arrested in quick motion. The problem is that right after he got arrested and before he disappeared I saw that he was medic so I realized my mistake. I thought of unarresting him but it was impossible because pd had like 4-5 fading doors and the mayor wouldn't tell us the code. He called a sit and he explained that he said ''I'm going to heal you, you got shot'' which I misunderstood for what I said I heard + I didn't even get shot at all so I really had no clue that he said that (and I got high ping so voice is a bit laggy). I apologized, we talked, everything was good and I even unarrested him after it was dealt with (I asked Aark if I could a million times but he was just staring at us). It was a misunderstanding which happens and the situation was resolved but still I hear Ark say ''hehe I still want to warn you for RDA'' and does it. I think it was completely unnecessary and it was my first and only RDA offense so I would be grateful if you could remove it.

Warn 2 (given by Mipsu - Diss in OOC): He tried to ghost warn me but I noticed it. Basically the mayor was being a borderline minge, he blocked off most of the pd and then filled the only entrance (the side one that most ppl dont see) with a ton of fading doors. People were raiding him and he wouldn't tell us the code, other cops wanted to unarrest someone that they accidentally arrested (like me with the medic) and he wouldn't let us so I said that the mayor is aids in ooc. Nobody said a word about it, nobody cared but a minute later Mipsu decides to warn me just for the sake of it. Really? Can't even say aids? From what I understood the mayor was forced to give us the code and then removed everything right after which proved my point. Another completely unnecessary warn, I know they're vip mods but this server is known for this, people give punishments just for the sake of it, they don't know what warns are actually for.

I'm not directly involved, but I was the one who placed the fade doors as the police warden. Just to correct, the Mayor/Warden does not have to let anybody into the PD besides the Mayor, Mayor's Wife, or Warden. As an officer, you do not have to be let in.

2 hours ago, Cireland said:

I'm not directly involved, but I was the one who placed the fade doors as the police warden. Just to correct, the Mayor/Warden does not have to let anybody into the PD besides the Mayor, Mayor's Wife, or Warden. As an officer, you do not have to be let in.

I believe it was before you became Warden, I remember seeing that the doors were under his name when I was asking for the code and after this situation happened he removed everything. After a few mins the fading doors showed up again (which were probably yours) and that's when I remember seeing you as Warden.

fair enough but either way that's not what the warn is about, I just said he was being aids which IS a diss but for the love of god it's just 1 word that is describing my OPINION of what he's doing as a Mayor, it's not like I started to insult the shit out of him in ooc which then would be a good reason to warn me. The worst is that he gave the warn 1 min (ish) after I said it, he saw that no1 was going to punish me so he took the chance to squeeze that one in. You're supposed to learn from your mistakes when you get warned, he didn't even say a word to me and considering the spam of police stuff in chat I could have very easily missed it so I wouldn't even know that I got warned in the first place. I, someone with a lot of staff experience, just think that it wasn't the right way to deal with the situation but we'll see.

Uh yeah no you started swearing at the mayor in ooc and I even asked him personally before warning you to make sure it wasnt just an inside joke. I can see if I have the screenshots when I get home but if im being honest, with how you have been on the server so far I am shocked that you havent been banned for Nitrp.

10 hours ago, k33u said:

I believe it was before you became Warden, I remember seeing that the doors were under his name when I was asking for the code and after this situation happened he removed everything. After a few mins the fading doors showed up again (which were probably yours) and that's when I remember seeing you as Warden.

fair enough but either way that's not what the warn is about, I just said he was being aids which IS a diss but for the love of god it's just 1 word that is describing my OPINION of what he's doing as a Mayor, it's not like I started to insult the shit out of him in ooc which then would be a good reason to warn me. The worst is that he gave the warn 1 min (ish) after I said it, he saw that no1 was going to punish me so he took the chance to squeeze that one in. You're supposed to learn from your mistakes when you get warned, he didn't even say a word to me and considering the spam of police stuff in chat I could have very easily missed it so I wouldn't even know that I got warned in the first place. I, someone with a lot of staff experience, just think that it wasn't the right way to deal with the situation but we'll see.

Also you straight up just admitted it so thanks for saving me the trouble of finding the screenshots.

Edit: One last thing, Pretty sure this appeal is invalid as to my knowledge you can't appeal more than one warn per thread.

Edited by Mips
Adding on
4 hours ago, Mips said:

Also you straight up just admitted it so thanks for saving me the trouble of finding the screenshots.

Edit: One last thing, Pretty sure this appeal is invalid as to my knowledge you can't appeal more than one warn per thread.

really? You actually believe that me saying ''this mayor is aids for xxx reason and xxx reason'', NOTHING ELSE, is a good reason to warn me? Are we in primary school so we can't say bad words? If the higher ups agree aswell then alright, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

and why the fuck would I be banned for NITRP? are you really just randomly flaming me to give more credibility to what you said? If I was in your position, even if it's normal to warn people for something like this, I would have tried to fix the situation with the person complaining about the warn and since they (myself in this situation) even took the time to appeal I would have been happy to get the warn removed but insted you just flame me, call me a liar and say that I should be banned for NITRP. Great stuff dude, I don't expect the best staff members in the world on fucking gmod but at least they should be a bit decent and have some common sense but clearly that's not the case, servers need a ton of staff so pretty much anyone gets accepted.