Cramer's Staff Application II

Bramer

In-game name: 11A MG Cramer
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 18
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:62173806
Warns: None
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 11A MG Cramer has played for 968:42:37.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Previous Headmod on MRP
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] After returning to the community 2 months ago, I feel as if I'm ready for staff again. Before, I was able to get to HeadMod after putting my all into the staff role and I'm willing to do that again. I want to help the community once again, and hopefully be just as successful as last time.

I hope to do this by doing the most amount of sits I can, as well as being as being active and providing un-bias sits and providing the correct punishments with the rules. I want to lessen the toxicity and provide clarity to rules and as well as help the other staff with their issues and lighten the load for other staff members. Considering the state of the server with rising tensions between players and growing toxicity I want to help moderate and lessen this. As well as help newer players understand the rules. I can help new staff as well, as when I was HeadMod I was in HR and did some training's. I feel like I could greatly benefit the players and the server with my past experiences and knowledge of the rules.  I love the server and the people on it, and hope to give back once again. I plan to be active at least 15-20 hours plus a week, as well do any staff requirements or responsibilities handed to me.

To recap: I was able to correctly fill my role last time and I feel as I am able to do it again, except with more precision and care. I believe my past experiences will help lead me to be a better staff. 

Thank you for your time and actually reading this if you did.  Love, Cramer.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details | I have not been punished or banned.
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, one year ago.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: At least 15+ hours a week.

• Like 5

+1

Served under him in GB, and never had a complain. Cramer is friendly, helpful, and is incredibly respectful and mature. Would be a great addition to the staff team, has an immense amount of playtime, and can contribute quite a lot of time to his staff role. Wish I could give you my referral. Good luck!

• Like 1