Past experiences as staff: [Optional] - 

1. Kuat Drive SWRP
  2. LeftShark Gaming
  3. Icefuse
  4. GarnetGaming
  5. Phoenix Networks
  6. Shockwave Networks
  7. Project Kuat SWRP

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] - Wrote it bellow in the 2 paragraphs

i think i should be chosen over other applicants because of my experience. I have played gmod for a good few years now and

have picked up a lot of experience from playing and being staff. I also have been staff on this server twice so i know how it works and

what and what not to do. I know the community and the rules you need to follow. I also understand what is and whats not acceptable,

and my duties fully as a moderator.

In general i just love this server because of the freedom you get to have. This is one of the better DarkRP Servers iv'e played on

and the best experience ive had playing in a whole. This server has the highest count of hours on any server  iv'e played on. Which means

i can hopefully be pretty active unless something goes on. I also come here to hopefully help new staff and assist them whenever needed.

I am also pretty open-sighted and patient so i can keep my temper with minges.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details - 

I have been banned on here and icefuse

1. Icefuse was for minging
  2. Here was because of massRDM

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

Yes on June 7th , 2019

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 

About 3-4 hours everyday after i get home from school

and around 12-24 hours on weekends. (depends on how long i wanna stay up)

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I like to code, do graphic design, swim, and woodworking

Did you read the staff rules?:

xdJustice

Edited by xdJustice21

Clearly has plenty of experience, assuming that can be verified. The playtime is astronomical for someone who isn't already staff, and honestly, I overlook most bans. Some of our most contributing staff have even been perma-banned before, so I don't think that should be taken into consideration. Age is a maybe, but we've had plenty of staff your age, so again, not really a problem. All around, a solid app. The paragraphs could use some more content and definitely need some grammatical fixes, but are otherwise good.

+1

I'll +1 If you're going to be active. You were a good staff before and ya came back with a decent app. Never had any issues with you as staff before and you helped the server a ton.

3 hours ago, Theta2 said:

-1 Justice, I liked you when u were staff before u left and it would be great if you for sure came back but, I have not seen a lot of effort in this app. Please buff up your paragraphs and I would like to see you on a little bit. I have not seen you once since u made this app.

Understandable, i beefed them a decent ammount. Thanks for the feedback

5 hours ago, proggy said:

I'll +1 If you're going to be active. You were a good staff before and ya came back with a decent app. Never had any issues with you as staff before and you helped the server a ton.

Yeah, sorry about disapearing. Shit came up and my dad went in the hospital for a good ammount of time. Plus school starting so. I have things figured out now so i plan

on being here for a while

Idk bro, you have been a good staff member but its a real pet peeve for me when people say, "I should be staff because I was a good staff before I left"

Yes I know you were a good staff member and I would love you on the team again, I really would.
Buuuuttttt you app is really bad.
I expected more from a past staff member and I know its hard to rewrite a new staff app but I think you're fully capable of doin so. 

Please make this better so I can confidently give you a plus one.
Good luck on gettin staff again kiddo ❤️

On 1/19/2020 at 1:21 AM, xdJustice21 said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] - Wrote it bellow in the 2 paragraphs

i think i should be chosen over other applicants because of my experience. I have played gmod for a good few years now and

have picked up a lot of experience from playing and being staff. I also have been staff on this server twice so i know how it works and

what and what not to do. I know the community and the rules you need to follow. I also understand what is and whats not acceptable,

and my duties fully as a moderator.

In general i just love this server because of the freedom you get to have. This is one of the better DarkRP Servers iv'e played on

and the best experience ive had playing in a whole. This server has the highest count of hours on any server  iv'e played on. Which means

i can hopefully be pretty active unless something goes on. I also come here to hopefully help new staff and assist them whenever needed.

I am also pretty open-sighted and patient so i can keep my temper with minges.

How To Write Generic Paragraphs For Dummies

You didn't really take the time to re-read your app, as it just seems you are saying, "I was staff before, gimme staff now".  The total amount of errors in your paragraphs (at a glance) is around 13.

Take some time, look at other accepted apps for a general idea of what a good app looks like, then ill +1. For now -1.

Edited by Kicks