DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Rust 5x Update [01/20/2020]

Nutter

• The Garnut

Garnet Gaming

Killfeed

a86RWpG.png

Deathnotes Killfeed has been removed from our server, we've been hitting fairly decent numbers and I find it gets spammy

Remover Tool

Restricted to only players who have TC access

Thank you @421 sm0k meth for reporting this issue to me.

Default Loadout

uWw6u9Z.png

The following items are given on spawn as to encourage quicker gameplay with new-comers in a 5x environment

Donation Related

Our 2 highest packages have been removed

Ultimate & Legend

If you are affected by this and create a donation support, I will be more than willing to downgrade your rank and offer you a refund for the difference.

VIP Tier users now have access to /bgrade

Elite Tier users now have access to /skinbox

Elite Tier users now have access to /signartist

• Like 1

I think at this point the only issue the Rust 5x faces is (i know, we thought we fixed it) Raid Block. The main complaint people give on the server and ultimately many people leave is how extreme Raid Block is. At this point in time, I would recommend allowing ALL BUILDING except for upgrades and repairing. Upgrading in Raid Block destroys the building, repairing just does nothing. I can post another suggestion if needed, but this is just what I've gathered from watching chat and talking with players. A poll might even mitigate the issue.

TL;DR
Proposed Raid Block Effects:
-No Trading
-No Teleporting
-No Upgrading/Repairing
-Any others please suggest

• The Garnut
On 1/20/2020 at 8:32 AM, Dan Gardner said:

I think at this point the only issue the Rust 5x faces is (i know, we thought we fixed it) Raid Block. The main complaint people give on the server and ultimately many people leave is how extreme Raid Block is. At this point in time, I would recommend allowing ALL BUILDING except for upgrades and repairing. Upgrading in Raid Block destroys the building, repairing just does nothing. I can post another suggestion if needed, but this is just what I've gathered from watching chat and talking with players. A poll might even mitigate the issue.

TL;DR
Proposed Raid Block Effects:
-No Trading
-No Teleporting
-No Upgrading/Repairing
-Any others please suggest

@421 sm0k meth had some different opinions on this, and many other servers use the same format we do. I don't think we're that extreme at all?

On 1/20/2020 at 10:02 PM, skrt said:

Since this update I no longer have my Elite kit. Just wanted to know if this was intentional or not.

5c77664d2ff0b0818bc93e5799a03ad2.png

This has been fixed, my apologies.

• Like 1