ZachDLC ban appeal...?

ZachDLC

8 minutes ago, lyndefish said:

I didn't witch hunt you, more like you have it out for most of the staff team, ever since I didn't warn ShadowKing for MRDM

Wasn't my warn.

Also, I'm referring to all the staff members who are putting in bans without reports on me. That Discord all you people nolife has a central mission to get me banned. It's in @ Chat. It's not doxing. If you were truly concerned about your information, (which I do believe), you would be more mad at Ark then me. Now the entire forums has that information that I wished to keep private in @, a private chat. If you would've just changed your information that I mentioned, this wouldn't even be an issue anymore. If I wanted to dox you, I'd use /ooc. StevieT is a minge. Not sure, maybe he guessed things about you based on your forums profile.

Your profile picture doxes you more then me googling.

The only evidence provided here literally shows me trying to help you. I could've /pmed, sure, but I didn't. Even if it wasn't in ooc, I agree it wouldn't even be a dox.

Edited by Zach-DLC

Well,  Searching up your in game name on google anyone could do for any reason. If Zach had gone and posted your link to your twitter , facebook, or whatever other platform he found, then yes thats doxing. But just saying the information can be easily found is not. So thats my take on the doxxing side of things.

Now from what i'm understanding is Zach Is A T.Admin and The player who put in the ban is a T.Mod ( Even if these ranks are 100% correct either way player who put the ban in is Lower ranking staff member than Zach).

You should of went to garnet,hex, or evity. Or any player whos an Operator to put in the ban and not done it yourself. This is because now it looks bad a lower ranking player banning a higher ranking player. For example If zach were to ban evity it wouldn't look good nor be okay.  

+1 Unban,  take staff consequences against both Zach and the Player who banned/Gave perms to ban.

Just now, AparhTurtle said:

Well,  Searching up your in game name on google anyone could do for any reason. If Zach had gone and posted your link to your twitter , facebook, or whatever other platform he found, then yes thats doxing. But just saying the information can be easily found is not. So thats my take on the doxxing side of things.

Now from what i'm understanding is Zach Is A T.Admin and The player who put in the ban is a T.Mod ( Even if these ranks are 100% correct either way player who put the ban in is Lower ranking staff member than Zach).

You should of went to garnet,hex, or evity. Or any player whos an Operator to put in the ban and not done it yourself. This is because now it looks bad a lower ranking player banning a higher ranking player. For example If zach were to ban evity it wouldn't look good nor be okay.  

+1 Unban,  take staff consequences against both Zach and the Player who banned/Gave perms to ban.

dont post in here

Just now, ZachDLC said:

My point was he should be going to HR / Operators with this shit instead of making this vigilanty justice off of a discord server. FR

You're not wrong, but as I said ultimately if it was sound he could have had you gone in an instant just as anyone else. He doesn't need a permission to have a ban except for specific circumstances. 

5 minutes ago, Ark3 said:

You don't get it. You brought her public info into the game. Regardless if it was staff-chat or not you took none of that into consideration. Did she want all the staff-team that were online at that moment having the knowledge of knowing where she lives, went to college, everything about her? If you really cared you would of taken that into consideration but instead you decided to post it in @ chat. You gave no fucks about how you made her feel yet alone that you gave her a panic attack.

And arguably if she wanted to hide this she needs to take more steps imo. As much as it blows to say it's pretty much either keep that shit indirect somehow or have it attached and easily find able. Not saying it's her fault for any of this mind you, but basic info such as that unless purposefully kept track of is generally extremely easy to find. Considering he didn't go out and directly say any info from what I see it's not something I'd say was doxxing. It wasn't particularly necessary for sure but malicious as a dox no. 

4 minutes ago, lyndefish said:

snip

You aren't inherently wrong either about him going against some specifically. I've seen it, but that's for another time. 

1 minute ago, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

And arguably if she wanted to hide this she needs to take more steps imo. As much as it blows to say it's pretty much either keep that shit indirect somehow or have it attached and easily find able. Not saying it's her fault for any of this mind you, but basic info such as that unless purposefully kept track of is generally extremely easy to find. Considering he didn't go out and directly say any info from what I see it's not something I'd say was doxxing. It wasn't particularly necessary for sure but malicious as a dox no. 

I was young when I made my twitter and didn't realize it was even still activated, I even forgot I had it until all this happened.

6 minutes ago, ZachDLC said:

Your profile picture doxes you more then me googling.

My profile picture is small and mostly of a horse, you may be able to see my face but when you click on my photo its blurry and from my stand point cause I look at my face everyday it doesn't look much like me.

4 minutes ago, lyndefish said:

I was young when I made my twitter and didn't realize it was even still activated, I even forgot I had it until all this happened.

How the hell is that my fault. If you actually forgot about it, well, THERE YOU GO! I HELPED YOU! This is such a clusterfuck.

It doesn't change the fact you're using the same name as years ago, and I was only trying to help.

Edited by Zach-DLC
2 minutes ago, lyndefish said:

My profile picture is small and mostly of a horse, you may be able to see my face but when you click on my photo its blurry and from my stand point cause I look at my face everyday it doesn't look much like me.

That's how it happens as much as it sucks. I'm all about the security as well trust me. Believe me when I say I've gone through quite a few times scrubbing what I can just because of this kind of thing, and even then if you know some of my old name's you'd find accounts to various sites that I couldn't always deactivate or adjust. 

Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2

+1 

Even though my opinion really is invalid I'm still going to put it in. Your in-game name is something you decide whatever happened in the future involving your in-game name is your responsibility. looking up someone on Google really isn't doxxing that's public information that anyone could find its not private.  Do I think it was a little immature? Yes.  but that's not private information at all it's something that's public it's something that anyone could find. I understand it was a very old account but it's still your responsibility. 

1 hour ago, Ironfetus333 said:

Oh no! Hope that's not a discord where bias occurs :0. Also I highly doubt Zach doxxed someone. Interested in seeing the proof. 

Oh no the server where literally almost the entire staff* team is on :0

Edited by Ibrarce
Guest Gildarts

+1

He did not dox.

He simply was stating that the name should be changed because of the fact you can just google it. If anything it is more the other persons fault since people google screen names consistantly and you should be practicing internet safety. Like not using the same IGN as your social media if you care.

Unless you have evidence of him PHYSICALLY saying or handing out HER DIRECT LINK or INFORMATION then this will be accepted.

4 minutes ago, ThetaKek_ said:

Also would like to say that I also found Lynde's instagram just from Lyndefish in the search bar. I had no bad intent but I did use it later by telling her to get on.

Shit now we got 2 staff in troble. RIP Thetas new rank.

e91a29ba613db27071ba297a521c3a23.png
https://gyazo.com/e91a29ba613db27071ba297a521c3a23

I have another opinion for those who still don't understand.

• Haha 1

+1 with the way he went about giving the info, it didn't even have ill intent, this isn't doxing, more so a warning for her. While it could have been done better, this doesn't deserve a ban. The fact that a lower rank was able to do this, terrifies me. Next time you guys have a situation like this always do staffVstaff reports, so a incident like this doesn't happen again. 

• Winner 1