Garrys Mod 2?

Cameron

26 minutes ago, Ting said:

probably because Source is outdated. Im almost positive the most recent AAA game that used source was Titanfall 2. And we all know how that ended up.

Yeah I know but with S&box in development Im just curious why Garry would be considering a Gmod2? I would say source 2 would be easier to develop a Gmod 2 because they could probably transfer most of there files from GMOD without having to develop from the ground up

Just now, Musty_Flow said:

I would say source 2 would be easier to develop a Gmod 2 because they could probably transfer most of there files from GMOD without having to develop from the ground up

while that may be true. I think Gmod is such an easy game to re-create as its all community based. Facepunch only handles things like whitelisting servers and new quality of life improvements. although please dont quote me, most of this stuff was pulled out from my ass.

On 1/23/2020 at 5:06 PM, Ting said:

Im almost positive the most recent AAA game that used source was Titanfall 2. And we all know how that ended up.

59 minutes ago, Pencil said:

Titanfall 2 is a masterpiece eat my ass

I don't think we should gloss over the fact that Respawn made not just one or two AAA title games using the Source engine. Titanfall 1 and 2 were pretty successful and Apex Legends is still pretty high up there too. In my opinion, an amazing feat for them since all of those games don't look nor feel like the Source engine.

Archived